Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Smells Like Boone Spirit


silverhalo1217
Boone: Oh, p-friggin-u! Jack, did you just cut one?

llanoestacada
Boone: "Yes, right up there on the left a bit. A big, black, swoopy thingy."
Jack: "I don't know, Boone. Looked like a CGI aritfact to me."

LIONARTist
Boone: "How's this, Jack? *Sniffle* Ugghhh-ugghhh"
Jack: "Not bad. But you have to put more emotion into it, and the tears really have to flow. Try not to make too much noise either. Crying is more believeable if it's silent. You get more sympathy that way"
Boone: "Thanks, Jack. You're a great teacher"

darien_ambrose
Jack: We just need two more metrosexuals and then we can call our band Duran Duran!
Boone: Uh, man! I smell like I sound.

Rygc
Boone: Well, pilgrim, looks like we'll have to put the wagons in a circle."
Jack: Ooo, ooo, don't tell me.............William Shatner? Chuck Norris?

llanoestacada
Boone: "Doc, my arm hurts when I do this."
Jack: "Don't do that."
Ba da bump.

Rygc
Jack: Ewwww! Use a tissue, will ya?
Boone: You should talk! Have you seen how filthy your face is?

darien_ambrose
Jack: I'm not sure if it's the result of our plane crashing or that this island manipulates time...but it's like I'm looking at myself 10 years younger.
Boone: I'm in love with my sister.

PoeFan1
Boone: I really need a kleenex, my nose is running like crazy!
Jack: Ewwww, now your arm hair is going to be all sticky!

MingoLeger
Boone: Jack, I'm really scared! Who knows what we might find on this island! There might be crazy French women with rifles! Or people who wear fake beards and capture children! Or mysterious hatches! Or black smokey monster thingies, or . . . . .
Jack: I'm in love with your sister too.

foom2
"Ughhhh Hurley if your gonna cut the cheese at least warn us"!

rememberGoodwin
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Don't you?"
"No."

Leah173
Jack: [about Kate] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
Boone: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
Jack: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Boone: It's quite pungent.
Jack: Oh yeah.
Boone: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Jack: Yep.
Boone: Jack, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Jack: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
Boone: That doesn't make sense.
Jack: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

Goony123
Jack: "Look, for the last time, I have the ascot so I get to be Fred. Now get over here and be my Daphne."

Rygc
Boone: Gag! We gotta dig us a new latrine, Jack. That's just nasty!
Jack: I'll go tell Sayid to dig a deeper hole...........

TheGeoff
Jack: There's a lot in this wreckage. Maybe we'll find something useful.
Boone: Let's try to find my watch.

LIONARTist
Jack: "For God's sake, Boone, USE A KLEENEX! Didn't your parents ever teach you how to wipe your nose?!! Is that the same hand you eat with?!! I think you're making me sick. I mean it, you are really making me want to hurl."

No comments: