Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Short Bits 1

Woe, Thy Name is Juliet

captainaeon
No, there isn't an island full of disfunctional plane crash survivors and evil Others under my fingernail! That's just crazy...

MissingPlane
OOooh..i wish that ant on the floor would SHUT UP!

MissingPlane
..ETHAN!! ETHAN,,not,,a good time..for banging ..on the ..pipes.. NOT!

MissingPlane
,,OH CRAP!! I forgot to lock the cages!!

LIONARTist
Ryan Seacrest is not in my bed. Ryan Seacrest is not in my bed. Ryan Seacrest is not in my bed. OMG! Ryan Seacrest IS in my bed. It was only 3 long island ice teas...HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THIS HAPPEN!

CAPSLOCKE
"doh! i just watched the pilot episode like 20 times in slow motion, and now you tell me that this missed clue was a hoax?!"

Orientation

UMRMech
"Alright Ben, I say that this is the red one. But I really don't see why I have to go through all of this just for another piece of French Toast."

silverhalo1217
"You want me to pin the tail on your what?!?!"

Patchcrazy
You can tell I'm related to Sun because my hairstyle is the same. All the answers are in the background!! keep looking for easter eggs!"

MissingPlane
Headline:..GEORGE FINALLY IDENTIFIED!!

justacoolguy36
behind the scenes footage of how Paulo and Nikki got picked to be the new characters.

Hush, Hush, Sweet Ethan

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts

As a contestant in the first ever Dharma Talent Show, Ethan Rom does his impression of rapper Eminem in the movie 8 Mile:

Ethan: You better lose yourself in the jungle, we're Dharma, we'll harm ya, we're never gonna let you go. You only had one shot, but John Locke decided to blow the submarine all to hell and now you're stuck here, yo.

Ben: ::off camera:: I'll be so glad when we get to the episode where Charlie kills him.

No comments: