Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Day, Another Wardrobe Crisis...Again....


darien_ambrose
Desmond: I can't believe I'm actually in Godspell.

CoolHandLocke
"The universe has a way of course correcting and -- and I can't stop it forever. I'm sorry. I'm sorry because no matter what I try to do, I'm gonna lose my shirt inexplicably again, Annie!"

General_Board
By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong.

zosogirl28
A shirtless Desmond makes the world go 'round!

shootingstar815
Desmond leads the Charlie Pace Fan Club to their next meeting.

rememberGoodwin
Ok, casual, casual. When I catch up to them I have to be casual. Ok. 'Hi your him'. No, too much. 'Hey, aren't you'. Better, ok. Don't rush to questions about the flashforwards, slowly, get them in slowly. Don't scare him off, he has to know something about the flashforwards.

hatch_n_sniff
To the right of picture:
Memorial cross where Mikile was killed in a motocycle accident.
To the left of the picture:
Memorial cross where Mikile died from being struck by a bus.
Down the road on the right:
Memorial cross where Mikile died from an unknown object falling from the sky.

OneArmyedDonkey
The beach can't be much further now!

talkswithhands
Woman thinking: Oh man, I am gonna end up with a farmer tan if I can't get my sleeves rolled up...
Des thinking: dumb tourists

grannieindisguise
A shirtless Desmond makes the world go 'round!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*thud*
sound of fangirl striking pavement

Action_Potential
Crazy Lost fan: "DESMOND! HEY DESMOND! I'm from the future, brotha! Wait for me! I love you Desmond!"
Henry's wife: "Who's that, honey?"
Henry: "Don't turn around, just keep walking, just keep walking and laughing"

hatch_n_sniff
Des' one son yells to the other, "Wait up Brotha."

llanoestacada
Working with Juliet, Des surreptitiously collects and successfully clones some Olsen twin DNA changing the chromosome.
Desmond: "He he...I'll never have to work another day of my life!"

darien_ambrose
Desmond: teehheee...Ah, I love a semi-nudist colony. It's not completely nude and not completely clothed.

shootingstar815
Dez flashes back to the early years of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

SHPdonsNoApparel
Desmond: "That one up in the front - he may have your feet, but he's got My chest. Tell er' laddie"

LncshrLassinMI
Jogger: What are the odds?.....I borrow my brother's shorts to go for a quick jog, and who do I run into.......
If I pull my shirt over my head, perhaps noone will recognize me.........
Photographer: Look behind him.... Angelina!!!!

captainaeon
Des thinks "I flash back, I flash forward, I flash into an alternative universe. But no matter where I flash, Damon Lindeloff is still following me!!!"

radioactive_4
I get fired from the set of Sex in the City because those girls steal the wardrobe ... There's no way I'm losing this job! ... I'm getting those pants off him no matter what!

lost826fan
You mean there's someone else in the picture besides Desmond???

hatch_n_sniff
"I love being Desmond's son. I had a 17 year old girl ask me to sign her bare bun cheecks. "

042078
Were there no scissors as well as no hairbrushes?

Rocc_Holliday
chick in the back talking to herself: "I'm not British, so why does he keep calling me Super Nanny?"
Des: "Hurry up, Supah Nanny!"
chick: I wonder if he's ever seen The Hand That Rocks the Cradle . . .

CoolHandLocke
"Ever since I turned the failsafe key, I keep getting these flashes of me and you walking down a road while being chased by a jogging female terminator from the future!"

hatch_n_sniff
Sawyer: "Ain't that cute. It's Dr. and Mrs. Seuess with Thing One and Thing Two."

LIONARTist
Kids on bikes: "What's the buzz? Tell me what's a happening. What's the buzz?...tell me what's happening...."
Des: "Please tell them to stop singing that song, dear. I am NOT Jesus"
Wife: "Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you, oh.
Don't you know
Everything's alright, yes, everything's fine.
And we want you to sleep well tonight.
Let the world turn without you tonight.
If we try, we'll get by, so forget all about us toniiiiight"
Des: "Lord, help me"

lucky4me8
Alternate Course Course Correction / Flash-Forward # 13:

Desmond has a barrow in the market place,
Molly is the singer in a band.
Desmond says to Molly "girl I like your face" --
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand.
Obladi oblada life goes on brahh...La la how the life goes on.

Desmond takes a trolley to the (same) jewelry store...
Buys a twenty carat golden ring (this time, for Molly).
Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door.
And as he gives it to her she begins to sing.
Obladi oblada life goes on brahhh...La la how the life goes on.

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home,
With a couple of kids running in the yard,
Of Desmond and Molly Jones...

hatch_n_sniff
Boys: "Great, Dad's taking us out on the boat. By the time we got back last time our hair was past our waist."

Rygc
Thinking: "I am just going to march up to him and ask him............darn right............and he'd better tell me if they're really in freakin' purgatory!!!"
To Desmond: "Oh, excuse me, sir, you are my biggest fan!!" Dang, I blew it again! I am so pathetic!

angel_isthecenterfold
Des: **flashes a grin and says with a swagger** Why yes, I am Jesus. But the abc folks still insist that i have an undercover bodyguard at all times. Oh well. Meet Delilah.
Did you see me in the Gospel of John ...

No comments: