Monday, August 27, 2007

Say "Cheese" Edition


MingoLeger
Guy behind the doctor in the grey robe: Hey everyone! I found a peep hole to the women's showers!!!!!

bringingSazyback
Doc: Say queso!
Hurley: Dude, just cause I'm latino.....that's not cool.
Doc: Okay, say cheese!
Hurley: That's kind of mean you know. I've got a plate of rabbit food here. I'd kill for some cheese. And ranch dressing. A big vat of ranch dressing, right here in the chair next to me, so I can dip my rabbit food in it. THAT would make me smile my a** off man.
Doc: Okay okay, I'm just going to count to three. 1....2....3
Leonard: 4! 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42
Hurley: Now look at what you did.

grannieindisguise
Dave? Dave's not here.

Rygc
Hey, Dave, can I take your picture? Who's your visible friend?

cmsmith68
Hugo, this is for the before photo spread.

Queen_of_Slack
Dave, could you move in a little closer to Hurley?

darien_ambrose
Ok, just one more photo for Nurse Ratched's album.
Leonard: I'm not just talking about my wife, I'm talking about my LIFE, I can't seem to get that through to you. I'm not just talking about one person, I'm talking about everybody. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content. I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Hell, Heaven. Do you understand... FINALLY?

bringingSazyback
Hurley: So.....what's this for again?
Doc: Just a picture Hugo. I need to show you something.
Hurley: Dude, there is no bird living in my hair.
Doc: There is! Everytime I have you in session it pokes it's feathery little head out and gestures at me with it's tiny little wing, and I know it's flipping me off, I just know it! And I am going to prove it! Say cheese you little.....
Hurley: (to Leonard) Something tells me this guy is about to huck a water fountain out the window lol.

bringingSazyback
Hurley: Doc, why are you holding Dennis against the wall with your hiney?
Doc: He won't stay out of the shot.
Dennis: mmffff
Hurley: I don't think he can breathe dude.
Doc: He's fine .
Dennis: MMFFFFFF!!!!

Rocc_Holliday
Hurley: "dude, check out my new tat! get a picture of it!!"
Doc: "alright, flash the camera. I swear Crazy People Gone Wild will be a hit!"

Rygc
Hurley: You know, Dave, I'm getting pretty fed up with the paparazzi! You grab his camera and I'll deck him.....count of three.........

Sawyers_Sidekick
Sex addict Steve is at it again! This time he humps the door!

lockesladyluv
hey doc, you're zipper's open.....

TheGeoff
Photographer: It's Jorge Garcia! The Enquirer will pay me thousands of dollars for this photo!
Jorge Garcia: Go away, we're in the middle of filming a scene!

talkswithhands
Photog: ...and you will be the plus size model for this season's "Who will be America's Next Top PJ Model. Miss J is gonna loooove you!"

ImZira
Dr. ...."Yeah baby that's it! Work it for me!"
(Aside to assistants) "Hey guys-turn on the wind machine!"
"Yeah- that's hot! I've never worked with more sultry celery! "

Rygc
Dave, would you stop making that V sign over Hurley's head??

No comments: