Monday, August 27, 2007

Six-Pack Abs Edition



TheGeoff
Jack: You get Boone down here! Get him here right now, and if I'm drunker than he is, you can fire me!

Action_Potential
Boone: "Dont wanna sound like I suffer from lack of faith here John, but it just seems weird that the island would want me to get drunk in my underwear, that's all I'm saying"

hatch_n_sniff
OMG !!!!! ......... Boone only has four toes on his right foot.

General_Board
"Are you sure this is what they meant by 'product placement?'"

MingoLeger
Boone: 99 bottles of beer on the wall . . . . . . .

SHPdonsNoApparel
Person taking picture: Ian, is that a heini in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

Rygc
It'll make your career, they said. You inherit a big company and sleep with your half-sister, they said. Just sign on the bottom line, they said. Wha' happened? I needs another beer.

Rygc
So I've taken a role on a new show called 'LOST'.........what's it about? Well, from what I understand, a plane crash on a mysterious island, a polar bear, a smoke monster and a doctor who cries alot. I figure the island is just an analogy for Purgatory. They're gonna be so glad they hired me. Yup, (swigs his beer and burps) I got it made, man!

rememberGoodwin
Creeaaaakk.....opens door to the room......step step......walks in a little and looks around then straight ahead.......Hm. So this purgatory?.....puts hands on hips.... Better than I thought. I think I can stay here awhile.

OneArmyedDonkey
Boone: in best Anna Nicole Smith Voice ~~"Do you like my bodday?"~~

_Sasquatch_
Got Daddy issues?

Action_Potential
"Schwing!"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ian: I can't believe it. I thought I was lock to be in 300 after Rodrigo pulled some strings and got me an audition. "Your body isn't good enough to play a Spartan", they said. "We might be able to use you as a female extra", they said. Oh well, I still have the two LOST flashbacks coming up, that's something. Oh who am I kidding? I'm a loser, a has-been.........I need another beer.

LIONARTist
Boone: "They say that you really only rent beer. I just decided to skip the middle man"

kharma_bites
Boone: What? The doc said to put something cold on it to help the swelling!

llanoestacada
*Boone's mom, banging on wall from other room(*
"Stop that or you'll go blind!"
dontlookatme
'... This beer would taste better if it was related to me..."

_Sasquatch_
"I got Jack all those pens, and then I got shannon to help, and I tried to use CPR but couldn't do it right...and no one appreciate me...*gulp gulp*"

_Sasquatch_
"after that crappy dharma beer this stuff is amazing!"

MingoLeger
Boone: I run my mother's wedding business. What the heck did you THINK I'd be drinking? Too bad these bottles don't come with little umbrellas.

No comments: