Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Eyeshadow! Stat!


cmsmith68
Jack: Boar's blood makes excellent rouge! Here, let me rub a little on your cheek.

TheGeoff
As soon as I'm done screwing the head on, it will look just like her!

captainaeon
Jack--'Uh, Kate, why didn't you tell me you had superglue on your face before I touched it???'
Kate thinks Mwaaaaaahaha! At last, he is mine!!!

NonDeFonzoPoocarelli
..let me have a look here,, uh huh..uh huh...Just as i thought!..Sawyer really needs to get his hickey placement together..

NonDeFonzoPoocarelli
you sure Kate??!! Are You Sure??
Yes Jack..
No, seriously Kate, Are you sure??
Jack relax,, absolutely no handcuffs were involved..

LIONARTist
Jack: "Are you sure you've been tested for ALL the various STDs? This looks an awful lot like......"
Kate: "I swear, it's just a cut from the crash!"

LIONARTist
Kate thinking to herself: "Oh....my.....gawd. Is that the same finger I just saw him scratching his butt with?"

Action_Potential
Jack: Smell my finger, what does it smell like, kate?
Kate: *Sign* Fishbiscuits

Addicted_To_Love
Jack: Awwww Kate...I'm gonna cry!!
**tears up...booohooo**
Kate: You really are a wimp!

lockesladyluv
if you taste me i'll taste you

NonDeFonzoPoocarelli
.Kate I warned you about Julie.. Heck ,One time She coldcocked me into Charlietown..
..Charlietown??
..Omg,,is Dez lurking somewhere around here?

NonDeFonzoPoocarelli
..Ya doin great Kate!,,Keep yur guard up and keep that left jab workin!!Okay!!,, Jab ! Jab! Jab!,,A few more and Charlie will out for the count!!...

NonDeFonzoPoocarelli
..Yep.. tree Frog Kiss..geez Kate,, is there anything that doesn't luv you?

appathetic_and_confused
If you turn your head like this you look like slyvester stalone

Rygc
Jack: Me? A vampire? No, I just want to kiss you on the neck, Kate......you've been watching too many horror flicks.
Kate: Then why do you have fangs, Jack?
Jack: It was Bernard. He said it would attract the ladies. Nice job, huh? Now, this won't hurt a bit, Kate..............

back_gammon
LOL! Fangs like this?!


Rygc
I like it, I like it! Love the eyebrows, too! Jack has never looked better.

rememberGoodwin
Heard from behind Jack, slowly getting louder as he gets closer. and closer....
Jack...JACK....Stop Jack.....I'm the dentist here! Jack, come on, your not a dentist I am! It's all I have Jack, it's the only thing I can do, let me do it. I need to do this Jack. For Rose's sake, I need to be the dentist.

No comments: