Monday, August 27, 2007

The Crying Game Edition



BelleLP9
OK, the obvious:
*Jack thinking to himself* "Phew..........I really need some deodorant."

rememberGoodwin
Dude, I told you, I don't want to play charades. Why don't you get Locke, he said one of the Others played it with him. Ok. Fine (sigh) You're the Phantom of the Opera.

Rygc
Jack: Ew-w-w-w-w-w-w. Hurley, that one's got hang time!
Hurley: Sorry, dude, it's the combination of the ranch dressing and the Apollo bars.

LncshrLassinMI
Jack: OK, Hurley, I'll count to a hundred......you hide and I'll come and find you.
Hurley: (Rolls eyes) Whatever you say, dude.......just stop crying!

MingoLeger
Jack (crying, of course): B NE!!! Paul !!! CH LLY!!! T M!!!!
Hurley: Hey, what about Shannon, Libby and AnaLucia? They're dead too!
Jack: who?
Hurley: Ummmm . . . . looks like the Skaters are gonna win after all.

Rygc
Jack: And then (sob,sob) I turned my daddy in for being drunk in the operating room...........(wipes nose on his arm)
Hurley: Ya, well, I gotta go.....er......wash my hair, or something.

SHPdonsNoApparel
Jack: Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
Hurley: Um, Dude, I just asked how you were doing.

talkswithhands
Jack finds a holistic way to keep from "crying his eyes out". (Literally, they were falling out of his head.)
Hurley hurled.

OneArmyedDonkey
Jack: I can't stop crying!
Hurley: That time of the month?

Rygc
Hurley: Yep, I did the nasty with Kate before Sawyer did. And Juliette sneaks into my tent every night. Geez, it's so hard to be sexy!
Jack: Stop, stop, it's been so long since anyone has come to my tent............

___smitty___
Jack: it's smitty's birfday and i am stuck on this island!
Hurley: Dude, she doesn't even like you anyway......

llanoestacada
Hurley:"Look dude, if you're going to lead this group you're going to have to pull yourself together, man."
Jack: "I know, it's just the cumulative weight of managing the shifting dynamics of all the diverse personalities in a evolving enviornment."
Hurley: "Whatever".
Jack: "Thanks, man."
Hurley: "No problem."

Rygc
Jack: I think I just leaned in some bird poo - is there some on my elbow?
Hurley: Nope, your elbow is the only clean spot on your body, dude. Hit the showers, will ya?

PoeFan1
Jack: Hurley for goodness sake! Say it don't spray it!!!
Hurley: Sorry, dude. I just ate a mango.

OneArmyedDonkey

Jack: See, it helps if I wipe like this...
Hurley: You still stink Jack

Bullet_Proof_Breast
Jack: "sob sob sob"
Hurley: "Dude, all I said was 'I ate the last of the bananas'! Why do you find it so hard to keep yourself together?
Jack: "WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO EASY!?!??!?! Bananas.............. "

talkswithhands
Hurley: nyuck, nyuck, nyuck
Jack: Poke me in the eye again Hurley and I'll... oh, I know try it on Sawyer. He's nothin' but a stooge anyway!

Goony123
Jack: "What is this, a new tattoo? I don't remember seeing this one in the first season!"

Goony123
Hurley thinking: "Maybe if I stand reeaall stil, Jack will think I'm a tree."
Jack: ". . . eighteen... nineteen... twenty...Ready or not, hear I co... Hurley! I can see you standing there."
Hurley: "Dude, this game sucks."

hatch_n_sniff
Hurley: Who's up for a game of pocket pool, I'll go first.
Jack: No.....no.......No!!!!!!!!!!!!

llanoestacada
Jack: "And, touching Juliet, make blessed my rude hand. Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."
Hurley: "Whoa Dude, did that work?"
Jack: "Then she slapped me!"

LIONARTist
Jack: "An then...*sniff*...an then, Sawyer, *Uh*....Sawyer, he hit me with a piece of this big stick...*sniff*......an Jin.....Jin....he was lookin at me....*sob*.....real mean, an Charlie called me a big doody-pants...... *sob*........ an nobody will play wif me anymore....waaaahhhh!"
Hurley: " I hate these time shifts"

TheGeoff
Stop crying. All I said is "ABC.com will be transitioning to new message boards. You will be able to view your messages on this board after the transition. We will provide new links and a FAQ after the transition is complete."

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jack: ::sniff, sniff:: Man, this shirt stinks. I think I need to do some laundry.
Hurley: Uhm, yeah, dude.....that's not a shirt you're wearing. When you get dressed this morning, you were still kinda sleepy and accidently grabbed a pair of my dirty boxer shorts. You think I can get those back?

lockesladyluv
count to 108 without using the numbers and i have to hide?? where's a person of my size going to hide on this craphole island????

Rocc_Holliday
Jack: I can't see! it's so . . . . white!
Hurley: that purple is funky

The_Bionic_Guy
Jack : "I'm the hooded claw!"
Hurley: "Dude,you forgot your cape."

No comments: