Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mousetrap Edition


CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Kid: So how do we go about catching the mouse?
John throws a knife at the boy's head
John: We hunt.

zosogirl28
Don't tell me what I can't do!!!!!!!!!

MingoLeger
Locke: If you can master this, in about 10-15 years I'll show you how to open a hatch.

PoeFan1
Locke: No son, you don't use real cheese to catch the mouse. Ummmm... are you gonna eat that?

Rygc
Yep, I'm the world champion mousetrapper! I almost won an all-expense paid trip to a tropical island. Well, maybe next year!

hatch_n_sniff
Boy: Mister is that a boy mouse or a girl mouse? My mommy says all you have to do is put one girl mouse dancing around that pole and you'll catch all kinds of daddy mouses.

jonny4reel
hey mistor is this mowsetrap?
no you stupid kid its not now shoo

darien_ambrose
Boy: Look you old geezer. I told you I ain't interested in no stupid game. I asked you where I can find the blue vests.

BelleLP9
Man, even working at a box company would be a better job than this.

SHPdonsNoApparel
"I wish someone would just throw me out of a window"

Texashummingbird
Locke: Man, I really wanted that front door greeter job. Working in the toy dept. sucks.

BelleLP9
What do you think? Should I shave my head? In the flashforward, I look better with no hair than I do now. What's a flashforward? Oh, nevermind.

Action_Potential
Locke: "it's called Mousetrap. It's my favorite game. First you set the trap, then... when the mouse lands on the cheese wheel, your father steals your kidney, and never calls you again, and pushes you out of a window, and breaks your legs, and they won't let you on a walkabout adventure, and so your plane crashes on a deserted island, where there's a scary smoke monster and a whiny doctor who won't leave you alone, and you meet this bug-eyed guy who shoots you into a pit of skeletons, and then you get up and throw a knife at the rescue lady, and everyone hates you forever, YEAH REAL FUN GAME HUH?"

Action_Potential
John Locke Mousetrap commercial take 2!
Locke: "It's called mousetrap. It's my favorite game actually. I used to play it with my brother. First you set the trap, then you strap a little C4 here, and little C4 there, and then when the mouse lands on th...*KABOOM!*"
Cut!

Action_Potential
John Locke mousetrap commercial take 3!
Locke: "Hey kiddo, it's called mousetrap. It's my favorite game actually. First you set the trap, then you move the bucket over here, then you put this special paste I made under your eyes, then you enter into what we call "the sweat lodge", then zombie boone appears to you and takes to an airport and tells you someone is in danger, then you get all colonel bloody kurtz and you go into a cave to battle a polar bear, but your friend dies (it's all your fault btw) and you follow directions from the carvings of a stick that he left behind"
Cut!

SHPdonsNoApparel
Locke: "Normally you would put a metal ball in here, but if you don't have one, a kidney bean will do"

cmsmith68
Locke: Then you put a little vodka in this bucket, the mouse drinks it, it passes out, then ****BAM!!!!!*** you smash it with this Jesus Stick and bury it in a shallow grave.

hatch_n_sniff
You Locke?
Yeah…
You Roussoue's kid?
Yeah…
GAME ON!!!

hatch_n_sniff
Locke: Hey, Little Jimmy.You want to play Mousetrap? No, not after the way you just sunk my Battleship with a M-80 firecracker.

Texashummingbird
Locke: hey kid, put your quarter in here...the Mousetrap demands a sacrifice

hatch_n_sniff
Kid: So you're telling me if I don't catch this mouse every 108 minutes, what will happen??

Action_Potential
Locke: "It's called mousetrap. It's my favorite game. First you set the trap, and then you..."
Kid: "Umm is that a real dead mouse?"
Locke: "Well of course, the mousetrap demanded a sacrifice, kiddo."

appathetic_and_confused
Locke: What are you doing in the adult game section? No this is called spouse trap, not for kids.

Goony123
"First you drop this metal ball in here. That makes the boot kick up over here, which makes the marble roll down the chute onto the diver who THROWS HIS OWN SON OUT A WINDOW. OH DAD! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!! and then the cage drops down onto the mouse. Isn't that neat?"

bringingSazyback
Kid: Man, I told you, I just want to know where the bathroom is.
Locke: And I told you, just piss in this.

bringingSazyback
Locke: You and me are going to play a little game, see. A little game of Mousetrap.
Kid: But I don't wanna....
Locke: And the winner gets Helen, see? You got that? The loser walks away, right?
Kid: Who is...
Locke: Shut up, sit down, and pick a mouse.

bringingSazyback
Locke: I gotta special purpose. Want to see it?
Kid: MOM!

lockesladyluv
he's gonna tell me to pull his finger, i just know it.... and i have no idea where that finger's been....

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
John: If you think this big ol' hunk of plastic is fun, you should see this thing Helen has.
Kid: What?
John: Never mind. Man, I need to quit drinking during my lunch hour.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
John: No, kid, this is not a new game. This is an exact scale replica of my latest and greatest invention......Smoke Monster Trap!

TheGeoff
And I hear there's a doctor in Miami who can impregnate those daddy mouses.

rememberGoodwin
Ya see Jimmy, you can be one of three things. A hunter, a farmer or a mousetrapper. I know which I am Jimmy, and some day, some day, you'll know which you are too, Jimmy.

TheGeoff
Kid: It's a trap, right? For catching animals?
Locke: Hand me that glue over there.
Kid: I give up. What is it?
Locke: It's a cradle!

rememberGoodwin
Ya see Jimmy, mousetrap is a complicated game. Some ....might say it's science. That science makes the trap come down. But others.....they know it takes faith for the trap to come down at just the right moment.. You have to believe, Jimmy.....you have to believe the trap will fall when it's suppose to. There's a reason it falls Jimmy....we may not know it....but there's a reason. We have to believe it Jimmy.
(I am so reminded of Captain Kirk with Locke's dramatic pauses.)

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
John: ...and then you push the button every 108 minutes, which saves the world and keeps the mouse safe from the trap.
Kid: That doesn't sound like the same game my dad told me about.
ohn: Yeah, well you can't trust everything your dad tells you, trust me.

hatch_n_sniff
Locke: Tommy, can you hear me?
Tommy, can you see me?
You're a "Mousetrap Wizzard"

The_Deli_Llama
Locke "---Ssee how the mouse got its legs caught under the falling trap? It's called foreshadowing."

CoolHandLocke
Locke: "You're a cheater, kid. You think you can come in here and play mousetrap, and move the pieces as you please, and communicate with the outside world whenever you want to. You're a hypocrite, a pharisee, kid. You don't deserve to play this mousetrap. If you had ANY idea what this mousetrap was really like, if you had any idea about the MAGIC of mousetrap..."
Kid: "I'm just looking for my dad"

CoolHandLocke
Kid: "mister, mister, help me, i lost my mommy!"
Locke: "Don't worry, the mousetrap will tell us what to do"

CoolHandLocke
Locke: "mousetrap is the greatest game in the world. Do you wanna know a secret, Walt?"
Kid: "My name is Brian"

Rocc_Holliday
Locke: The Others have infiltrated Walmart, I must enter 77.
kid: dab si nottub eht ,nottub eht hsup t'nod

Rocc_Holliday
Locke: why do you find it so hard to play this game?
kid: why do you find it so easy?
Locke: IT'S NEVER BEEN EASY!!

fedrich519
Hey Mister, aren't you a little old to be working here?

No comments: