Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Short Bits 3

The Future's So Bright Edition
hellolost
Captains log
Stardate 4 8 15 16 23 42
I think everyone loves my new prescription glasses. Number 1 told me they made my eyes look bluer then normal. I didn't let her know that with these new glasses I can see her naked when ever I want.

MissingPlane
..Alex,,I'd like " Escaping Time and Space" for 400 dollars please...

LncshrLassinMI
Carl: I thought this game was "Lost in Space".......not "Lost and Spaced".

suckr4luv
These are the Super X-Ray Vision glasses I sent in 100 boxtops for?

wednesdayworld
Arghh! I didn't check the clock to see if it worked before I sat down in this chair. Orange you glad it wasn't Lost?

cmsmith68
better like this or better like this?

cmsmith68
E
F P
T O Z
L P E D
P E C F D
E D F C Z P

Lost Luggage Edition

hatch_n_sniff
Rose: Slow down Charlie, this is the longest scene I get in like THREE years.

gwenniesgrannie
Sorry you were misdirected, ma'am. The deluxe suite is this way.

042078
Rose: And I'm teeeeellllling you...I'm not going...
Charlie: Yes, Rose. You ARE going. I missed my chance with Driveshaft...I will NOT miss my chance to make it as a Dreamgirl!

wednesdayworld
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Rosebud!

Shangri_La_
"Charlie why do I have to hide these coconuts in my blouse.? Can't we put them on your sled thing"

JustMech
"Alright, so the Jamaican bobsled team didn't do so well. I still say that we have a shot at the mixed doubles luge title if we practice!"

bringingSazyback
Charlie: Rose, you've always got a cheerful attitude, and I just complain and whine all the time. How do you do it?
Rose: Living is easy with eyes closed.
Charlie: I'll have to remember that.

Do These Pants Make My...

meeps_r_us
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your right footWHOOOOOAAA!!!!

silverhalo1217
"Are you looking at my bum? You dirty bum looker." - said in best Mike Myers british accent.

MissingPlane
FBI School, Special Agent Level 1
Forced Entry Training Module,
Slide #7: WHAT NOT TO DO
................a) Expose large portion of buttock in entryway
................b) Close eyes
................c) point gun away from area being entered
................d) go barefoot!

(next slide)

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jack: Look out Desmond, I'm about to turn the lower part of this boat into the poop deck.

captainaeon
Jack prepares to use his silent-but-deadly secret weapon...

LIONARTist
BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFTTT

wednesdayworld
"Eeeeekkkk, a mouse!"

No comments: