Sunday, May 6, 2007

Jinja the Ninja


justacoolguy36
Jin once beat Chuck Norris in a round house contest
In an unrelated story, Chuck Norris caused Oceanic 815 to crash.

BulletProofBreast
Jin once took a vacation to the Virgin Islands.
They are now The Islands.

wednesdayworld
Jin: Take that, Fence Fry man!
(Kudus to Daddio for coming up with the nickname "Fence Fry Man." )

SahraB
Jin: Since you refuse to use the Dahrma White strips... let me just help you with your offensive brown smile by kicking your teeth out!

hatch_n_sniff
"Hello Ben, it's me Mikile. I gave up fencing and am giving karate a go."

cmsmith68
Mikhail: What?

JustMech
Sure I enjoyed watching Kate and Juliet mud wrestle, but how was I supposed to know that they would want to watch us do this in return?

wednesdayworld
Jin: Mikhail? Mikhail Baryshinikov? What do you get if you cross a computer with a ballet dancer? The Netcracker suite!
Mikhail, to himself: I thought he was going to tell that awful joke about what you call the outfit of a ballerina with one leg . . .

PoeFan1
Jin: Who needs Bernard? I can take care of that toothache right now!
Mikhail: It wath the other thide Jin!

JustMech
The big problem with Super Sperm is that they made my "walnuts" turn into "coconuts", so now I have to walk like this.

ctrl_Z
Island makes sperm 5 time stronger! Shouldn’t Patchy be pregnant from that kick?

captainaeon
Jin--'I learned this on 'Expose'--Razzle Dazzle!!!'

llanoestacada
Jin: Subtitle this!

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Patchy's favorite oldies tune:

Jin Kwon was a fisherman's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered around and started talkin'
That's when Jin would take me walkin'
Out through the back yard he'd start stompin'
Then he'd kick me in the eyes
Lord knows, to my surprise

The only one who could ever beat me
Was the son of a fisherman
The only boy who could ever mistreat me
Was the son of a fisherman
Yes he was, he was, ooh, yes he was

No comments: