Saturday, May 26, 2007

Secret Dharma Recipe...


rememberGoodwin
Is it possible to be so drunk that you can't tell the difference between drinking beer and pouring it on your dinner? Yes, yes it is.

Goony123
"Hmm.. the last time I basted a pig I was locked in a bear cage. Look at me now!

MingoLeger
Sawyer learned the secrets of basting when he and Martha Stewart were cell mates.

JustMech
Now let's pour a 40 on the curb for our Lost brothers and sisters.

AlTandlost
Silly Boar! Beer is for red necks!

llanoestacada
Sawyer: "All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat!?' I'm trying to impress people here. You don't win friends with salad."

Caladhiel
This is how we do gravy in the south!

hatch_n_sniff
Sawyer and boar are both getting "buttered" before dinner.

MingoLeger
BAM!

MingoLeger
Sawyer wastes precious Dharma beer on the boar and is accused by the other Losties of alcohol abuse.

LncshrLassinMI
Sawyer: Let's see now.......baste with a little Dharma beer and..........."Voila!", as Julia would say. My best barbecue recipe yet!

grannieindisguise
"This would taste better with mojitos poured on it, but..."

sweetsayid
Mmmmm, this reminds me of Tallahassee!

042078
And I ran...I ran so far away...
I just ran...I ran all night and day...
I couldn't get away...

AlTandlost
Silly Boar! Beer is for red necks!

llanoestacada
Sawyer: "I like my beer cold, my boar hot, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming."

justacoolguy36
damn, I just realized this dharma light has "GHT" in it
[this caption brought to you by Miller Lite]

justacoolguy36
10 SIGNS YOU GREW UP WITH AN ALCOHOLIC GRANDMOTHER:
. . . . #4

Captain_Sarcasm_815
can't wait til Hurley teaches me how to make Boar Pockets . . . .
[sings] BOAR POCKETS!

No comments: