Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have no words....



bg: I have no words to make a title for this one. How did I ever have a caption contest before Juliet showed up? Ya gotta love her.


llanoestacada
David Attenborough: "The female assumes the mating position trying to lure the male into breeding. The male appears disinterested."

hatch_n_sniff
Ben and Jules work on their secret code for" Left Behind."

JustMech
"I don't care what Locke said! If you think I'm pulling a submarine out of there, you're out of your mind!!! Cooper was bad enough!"

back_gammon
She farts among us, but is not one of us.

LIONARTist
Juliet: "BRRRAAAAPFFF!"
Ben: "Jeez-Louise! I told you to stop eating those damn grilled cheese sammiches. Look what you did to my hair!"

TheGeoff
If I can't have a baby on this island, maybe I can lay an egg!

stephvig
"Look I can carry a cherry in my butt cheeks!!"
"This is the REAL magic box."

1beachluvrV2
Juliette in best Jim Carrey voice: Do you mind if I a$$ you a question?

LIONARTist
Juliet: "C'mon ben. Look at it for me. It feels like a pimple. But it could be a bug bite. I can't tell just by feeling it."

LIONARTist
Juliet: "Push the button, pull the chain, out comes the little brown choo choo train"

LIONARTist
Juliet: "Milk, Milk, Lemonade. Round the corner fudge is made"

1beachluvrV2
Look I pulled the arrow out now you gotta hold up to your end of the deal and suck the poison out. ***Gopher laughs in the background***

LIONARTist
Ben: "For the last time, this is not a reality TV show, I am not Bobby Brown. AND, I WILL NOT DIG OUT YOUR DOODIE-BUBBLE!"

shootingstar815
I wonder where this cable goes?

talkswithhands
Juliette: I'm tellin' ya, this Dharma H just does NOT work.
Ben: We told you the last leg of the trip was a rough ride!

talkswithhands
Juliette: Kiss my a$$!
Ben: Bare it and share it... OMG, I can't believe she did it!

MissingPlane
J...Hey Ben!! WHALE TALK!!! HUMP BACK OR BLUE WHALE??,,,eeeeEEEEEEEBLOIT BLOIT!

MissingPlane
Julie....mi mi mi...miii.....pfft pfft ppffft ...pffft
Ben... your a little flat there Juliette..

hellolost
Hey Ben, Can you see smokey in there?

LIONARTist
Juliet: "If you see Locke coming with a rubber glove on, please give me a heads up. He keeps saying that I'm constipated."

silverhalo1217
Juliett: Who cares about the damn horse? I'm the one who's constipated!

BulletProofBreast
Juliet: Do we have any more of those dharma brand Oops I Crapped My Pants left?
Ben: I told you not to drink that tranquelizer so fast...it'll do that to you....

Reiyn
Ben! Quick!! Light a match!!!

wednesdayworld
Ben: Com’on, Jules, do the Macarena for me again and I'll let you go back home.
Juliette, to herself: I hate you.

hatch_n_sniff
So.....Ben, I hear they used to call you Henry Gale. Well back home they called me "Hang Time Helen," PUUFFTTT yeah, that's what I'm talk'in about!!!

MingoLeger
OK people, I challenge someone, anyone to come up with a good caption for this one that does NOT involve distasteful bodily functions.
Although these ARE pretty funny!

MingoLeger
So no one has yet to come up with the Pythonesque . . . "I faaart in your general direction!"?

llanoestacada
Ben: "Crop dusting is more effective down wind, Juliet."

llanoestacada
Juliet: "Oh look Ben, the Queen!"

stephvig
Juliette- "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
Ben- "No dear not at all. It's your butt that makes your butt look big."

ALDILA

So this is the island version of kissing the Blarney Stone.

back_gammon
Juliet: Does my butt make my hands look big?

grannieindisguise
Ben's hair: The heartbreak of blowback.

ctrl_Z
Sawyer's advice for Ben on how to go "downtown" with Juliet:
1. I'm Sorry.
2. You were right.
3. Those pants don't make your butt look big.

hatch_n_sniff
Ben: "I only paddle you, because I love you."

paperfist
Ben: Hey Juliet....What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
Juliet: I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps
Check it out!

paperfist
Juliet: Ben, what's another word for pirate treasure?
Ben: uh, I believe it's BOOTY!... BOOTY!... B-B-B-BOOTY!

paperfist
Ben: Oh girl, you look good when back that thang up!
Juliet: I hate you, Ben! You're so juvenile.

Action_Potential
...And now... The Others Traveling Actors Society presents:
The 40-year Old Virgin Islands.
Ben: I hope you have a big trunk... cuz I'm putting my bicycle in it!
Juliet: Ohhh yeahhh! Let's go!

wednesdayworld
Juliette wonders if the pants will travel to Sun, Claire, or Kate next.
Ben thinks: I've been on this island my whole life and if there's one movie I really want to see, that's gotta be it!

MingoLeger
Ben (bursting into song):

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture . . . . .

Juliet: How the hell did I get stuck on this island with Sir Dix-A-Lot?

maddog2108
Ben, in his condescending voice:
Jules, you know Jacob doesn't like your butt puppetry..."

back_gammon: I'm afraid to even ask what "butt puppetry" might be.

Captain_Sarcasm_815
Hurley told me a joke, and I laughed my a$$ off . . . . literally

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ben: No, Juliet, absolutely not. I'm not giving you my matches so you can light another f@rt. We still haven't been able to get rid of the Smoke Monster you created the last time you did that.

bringingSazyback
Ben: SPARKY! HERE BOY! SPARKY!
Juliet: He's not coming. I'm leaving.
Ben: Listen...that shark loves me. I'm his mama. SPARKY! Where could he be?
Juliet: Here's one place you haven't looked yet.

bringingSazyback
Juliet: Oy. I can't believe we slept out here all night. I must have had a rock under me because my butt hurts.
Ben: I swear I never touched you!
Juliet: I said rock, not c......HEY!

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ben: Jeez, don't point that thing at me. The last time you unleashed your Weapon Of A$$ Destruction, you took down a passing airplane and we've had nothing but problems ever since.

bringingSazyback
Is that what happened? :D

bringingSazyback
Juliet: Oh, that mongolian BBQ is coming out like hunks of fire. Can I borrow your chapstick?

bringingSazyback
Ben: I asked you to bring the tape recorder.
Juliet: Oh right. I have to keep it in my butt because Jack's hands are all over me these days.
Ben: Well, that stinks.
Juliet: No kidding. I need to piddle, there's Jack. I want a little fruit salad, there's Jack. I'm hanging up some laundry, there's Jack. I think he's stalking me.
Ben: I meant the tape recorder.

bringingSazyback
Juliet: My butt itches.
Ben: Our study of the bears shows that the proper way to deal with an itchy butt is to rub it on a rock.
Juliet: Okay, I'll use this one here, but don't look, okay?
Ben: Okay, I'm looking for my shark anyway. SPARKY!

bringingSazyback
Juliet: ffft
Ben: What did you say?
Juliet: Nothing....must have been the wind.

bringingSazyback
Juliet: Oy. Stupid island brought you a spinal surgeon and a parapalegic to play with. What I wouldn't give for a decent chiropractor. It's bloody favoritism.
Ben: Quit hanging out with Charlie, and don't call the island stupid. It might kill Charlie just to teach you a lesson.
Juliet: No way! PB for effin evah!

bringingSazyback
Ben: What's for lunch?
Juliet: Brown trout. I'll be right back.

lockesladyluv
i'll kiss the rock if you kiss my bum...

walto_lives
Juliette: woman can't get pregnant here, so what hell. put it right there

LIONARTist
Juliet: "Betcha five bucks I can fart the national anthem".
Okay, what movie was that from?

peanutflutter
Ben, I gotta go. The Dharma oatbran is kicking in.

BulletProofBreast
Juliet: We really gotta label our bedrooms better...Tom did it to me AGAIN!
Ben: oh sorry, our doors do look so much alike....

…And a word from our sponsor…

MissingPlane
...When The Final Call Plays, We Are Here For Family and Friends ...
..............RED SHIRT FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORIUM...............
.....................................Burbank California.....................................

No comments: