Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another Day, Another Wardrobe Crisis...


LncshrLassinMI
Desmond: Someone stole ma kilt last night, laddie......but if they come back tonight, 'am ready for 'em!!

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Next week on LOST...
Desmond discovers the hatch implosion has given him a second power when he leaps back in time and enters the body of Kurt Cobain.

Goony123
"I canna find the bloody bathroom so I bin wizzing inna this bottle for the past three days. I think I'm too sodding drunk though, cuz me rifle's filled with piss."

JustMech
"Phallic symbolism? What's that mean, brotha?"

hatch_n_sniff
Des' memories of Mrs. Hawking continue to haunt him as he keeps hearing her repeat, "Don't worry about Penny my dear boy, I AM the greatest thing you've ever done."

PoeFan1
Des: You want me to wear those pants?! They're polyester! Don't make me shoot you brotha.

OhioRob2
Those Darn Whisperers! Probed me in my sleep Again! Which way did they go???

Sawyers_Sidekick
Desmond: "Is That My Pants Up There?"

JustMech
"This is my weapon.
This is my gun.
This one's for shooting.
This one's for fun."

talkswithhands
Mech- my drill sergeants said that in basic. I was such a naive' young thing that I didn't get it right away. It should have been tatooed on my forehead, "just doesn't know better".

JustMech
Does bring back the "good" old days, doesn't it?
So, are you going to register "just_doesnt_know_better" as your new screenname?

MingoLeger
Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun mama
When I hold you in my arms
and I feel my finger on you trigger
I know nobody can do no harm
Because Happiness is a warm gun mama
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun
Ah, don't you know that
Happiness is a warm gun mama


MingoLeger
Desmond contemplates ending it all when one of his premonitions shows Hurley and Rose "in a net".

JustMech
Ernest Hemmingway relaxing at his home in Ketcham, Idaho.

hatch_n_sniff
Is that thing cOcKED???

DesmondSaysBrotha
ARRR!!! that light be too bstarboard for me eyyyyeee!

DesmondSaysBrotha
This is how ya gonna dieeee Charrrlayyy!
*shoots him*

Banned_Again_Tony_C
Either I'm really s.h.i.t.faced or that's a polar bear over there.

grannieindisguise
Desmond: I'm not gonna put on pants, brotha! That's so last season!

llanoestacada
Desmond: "Wheh is that wascally wabbitt!"

llanoestacada
Desmond relaxes on his first Hedonism cruise.

thats_that
What? you can't be a drunk monk in the Royal Scotts who randomly shoots people? That's rubbish!

The_Victims
*Des watching last weeks american idol*
Des: what are they doing voting off melinda, i liked her! Damn it simon, once i find my pants, im coming for ya brotha!"

Captain_Sarcasm_815
I CAHN'T BAHLEEV BOONE DIED!!! HOW CAHN I GO UN LIVIN!!?!

talkswithhands
Missing Plane did what with me bottle o' booze? I don't care how he thinks it will help the constipated horse! Imma gonna shoot 'im anyway!

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Of course I can shoot the dynamite with this gun. I spent three years in that hatch playing Halo in my free time, how much different can it be? By the way, where in the hell is the "A" Button on this thing?

nmb1blonde
Des: "Said he didn't like technology, Ole Jacob did. So I took out me gun and stole his pants. Do you like them, Brutha?"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Henry Ian Cusack stars as Jesus in this summer's blockbuster The Passion Of The Christ 2: The Revenge

No comments: