Friday, May 25, 2007

Sayid Says....


zenmaster5280
Sayid: "Tastes Great!"
Sun: "Less Filling!"
Sayid: "Tastes Great!"
Sun: "Less Filling!"
Sayid: "Tastes Great!"
Sun: "Less Filling!"
Sayid: "Tastes..ah he1L, this isn't even Dharma Beer!"

cmsmith68
Sayid: Damn those DHARMA people! I invented this and won The Apprentice: Iraq!

042078
Sayid: You drank the bottle of Jack's tears? I had been saving that for a very special moment...

MissingPlane
...yes Sun..a simple plastic bottle can upset the balance of things..look at me, i am already starting to tilt..oooh..OOOOHH ..OOooOOhhh!

hatch_n_sniff
SAYID: No bottle opener, no problem!! Just use my lips.

lockesladyluv
jacob turned the water into wine!!!

Tinky815
Dharma Water??
Now get me some Perrier before I get the bamboo splinters!!

cmsmith68
Sayid: You're supposed to pe.e on the stick, not in the bottle

nancyfancypink
"This water is giving me chapped lips, see????"

MissingPlane
..yes..its all in the tongue..see?,,when you can remove the cap from this bottle with just your tongue,,then you will have it..

LIONARTist
Sayid: "FINALLY! Finally,...we find out ...WHY... the horse was constipated. This bottle smells."

nancyfancypink
I'm sorry I stole your water. Let's kiss and make up.

LIONARTist
Sayid: "You see. You put a baby mouse inside the bottle. Then you feed it every day so that it grows to be an adult mouse. THEN...you take it to the distributor and, VOLIA, you get a free case of bottled water. Works every time."

LIONARTist
Sayid: "Once I get her drunk from the wine that I'm going to put in this bottle, then I'll get to show her my "Oh" face. Ooooh. Ooooh."

042078
During the war, we learned to store extra water in our gullet. Watch me swallow 4 of these.

kharma_bites
Sayid: I do not care if you are not thirsty...you must drink some water or you will dehydrate!
Come on now....Here comes the choo choo train. Open wide.
Choo choo choo choo..

kharma_bites
Sun: I don't know how I ended up pregnant!
Sayid: Well, allow me to suggest another method of satisfying your husband so this will not happen again. Now, imagine this bottle is Jin. Place your lips like this. Come on now you try.

LIONARTist
Oh my. Madonna all over again.

Lost_Fanatic21
Sayid : Okay give this to Juliette, Its the erm... Urine sample she keeps asking for but I still don't think she should use it as part of her Beauty regime.....

talkswithhands
Sayid: Oooh Sun- it is true, your pregnacy has definitely increased your odds of winning the wet t-shirt contest.

LIONARTist
Sayid: "Sun, Repeat after me. Wa-ter Bot-tle. Wa-ter Bot-tle"
Sun: "Wa-tel Bot-ter"
Sayid: "Close enough"

Action_Potential
Sun, I heard you were impregnated by super sperm, now if you can give me an ounce of your fluids, I might be able to turn this bottle into a communications device, yes, I know it sounds strange, but you did see the 4-toed statue, didn't you?

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Sayid: Here, take this bottle and set it close to the campfire. When it gets warm, bring it back to me quickly and I'll stick it up your butt and squeeze. I'm sorry Jack is not here to give you a real enema, but I assure you that this is the next best thing.

maÑic
"I know it wasn't Boone who stole the water this time, Sun!"

itsrainingnow
Sayid: SUN, for the LAST TIME, THIS is MY water! SEE? It has MY saliva on it!

LOST_in_my_mind
'Sayid': ach hem - no I do not put lip plumping lipgloss in my water, Sun. I thought Juliet said no one would notice - just that I would look more Vouge
'Sun': Yes, of course, Sayid. But they are wonderfully full and shiny!
'Sayid': You think so!

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Naveen Andrews: Who put this water in my dressing room? I only drink Fiji water. How may times do I have to tell you that I only drink Fiji water?
Yunjin Kim: You sound just like Sara Silverman.
Naveen Andrews: Yes, Checkie was watching her special again before he wrote this caption.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Sayid: Sun, this camp is in desperate need of entertainment and I think that you are just the person to provide it. Here, let me tell you about the time I was in Tijuana and this trick I saw a woman do with nothing but her v@gina and a water bottle.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Sayid: Nuuuuuuuuude! I said nuuuuuuuude! If you get nuuuuuuuuude, I'll give you my last bottle of water. Dammit, woman, I know you can speak English.

MissingPlane
.." ah wite,, ho da wide as wo pude da lemon juze n my wa da bodel?

justacoolguy36
I'm trying to whistle
can you teach me how?
I'll trade you my water bottle from season 1

BenIHateYou
I've had camel piss better than this!!

JustMech
"Alex says that DHARMA puts collagen in the water instead of fluoride and that's why her lips look like this!"

LIONARTist
Sayid:

"Some enchanted evening
You may see a stranger,
you may see a stranger
Across a crowded room
And somehow you know,
You know even then
That somewhere you'll see her
Again and again.

Some enchanted evening
Someone may be laughin',
You may hear her laughin'
Across a crowded room
And night after night,
As strange as it seems
The sound of her laughter
Will sing in your dreams.

Who can explain it?
Who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons,
Wise men never try.

Some enchanted evening
When you find your true love,
When you feel her call you
Across a crowded room,
Then fly to her side,
And make her your own
For all through your life you
May dream all alone.

Once you have found her,
Never let her go.
Once you have found her,
Never let her goooooooooooo!"

No comments: