Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wake me up before you go go…



grannieindisguise
Ben: All right, John, this is standing up. Wanna try it?

grannieindisguise
Locke: What is it, Ben? What have you been trying to tell me?
Ben: John, you complete me.

bringingSazyback
Locke: Wha?
Ben: I said I have to piss and I'm scared of the smoke monster. Come with me.

WeatherRock
Locke: Magic box? I don't know about that, but I got your magic stick right here
Locke: I was just laying here, looking at the stars and wondering what they mean.
Ben: They mean someone stole your tent, John.

hellolost
You know Ben you really didn't need to p.ee on me in order to wake me up. Get up Locke would have worked just fine

maddog2108
Ben: John, I thought you said you couldn't erect a tent???

WeatherRock
Ben: There is plenty of room in my tent for your little tent, John

ctrl_Z
Locke: For the last time, the answer is NO, ben!
Ben: What? Do I have to make you a mix tape?

Daddio_of_4
Ben to Locke: Is that a shadow on your pants or are you just happy to see me?

042078
Locke: it's the pants!! It's just the pants!!

042078
Locke: Dammit, ben, You're worse than the dang button! At least that thing gave me 108 minutes of peace!

LIONARTist
Ben: "Time to make the doughnuts"

LIONARTist
Locke: "Please, oh please, oh please....let that be his thumb"

042078
Ben: You ever seen a grown man nakid? You ever watch Gladiator movies?

BG:
Gladiators?! Hmmm, I wonder how many toes this guy has? That’s it! Mystery solved!


stephvig
Ben(in a sarcastic tone):Sure Locke, I believe you were pushed out a window.
Locke: I swear, it really happened. This is what I looked like when I landed!!!

MingoLeger
Ben: Locke, you were wrong about the horse. Now go get the bucket and mop from BG's last caption contest and clean that mess in my tent.

LIONARTist
Ben: "John....I just had to wake you up a to tell you the exciting news. Paris Hilton is going to jail"
Locke: "Huh? Wake me if you find out Nicole Ritchie is going too"

hatch_n_sniff
" seeing you on the ground like that brings a whole new meaning to Brokeback Mountain"

TheGeoff
No, it wasn't a dream. It was a real island. And you were there, Henry Gale. And you, and you

wednesdayworld
Ben: What, can't get to sleep without your blankie?
Locke: No, I can't get to sleep without my blue tarp.

MingoLeger
Locke: Why, Ben, it appears that YOU are not the man we thought you were!

JustMech
Locke: "That's Jacob? Look Ben, I know I said I wanted to meet him but..."
Ben: "You're not who I thought you were, John."

wednesdayworld
Ben: Look, you're new. Some who've been with us longer get to sleep in tents.
Locke, to himself: I'm always the Outsider. Everywhere I go in life, I'm always the Outsider

Action_Potential
Ben: "Hello John. Alright listen to this. What if I told you that on this island there was a magic box, and in this box you can find anything you want, ANYTHING you wanted! Even a magic unicorn!... No wait, let me try this again. Alright, you see, you're special John. You're more special than anyone here. From the moment you wiggled your little toes, I knew that you were the one, John. You're the one that Jacob has been waiting for. And let me tell you, Jacob loves you like you wouldn't even know, John. No wait, that came out wrong. Alright, let me think, How should I put this? Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I wanna dip your bald head in oil and rub it all over my body."

Locke: [long pause...] "You had me at hello."

MinnaMinnaPoo
Ben: "Locke, wake up."
Locke: "Whaaa?"
Ben: "I just can't quit you, baby." (Leans in for a kiss)
Locke: "Dammit, not again!!"

paperfist
Ben: Wake up, John, you silly sleepy head. It's time for us to go to candy mountain. Yes, candy moutain, John. The land of sweets, and joy, and joyness....

Daddio_of_4
Ben to John: It's simple. I give a new tribal name to each member by naming them after the first thing I see when they join the group. Why do you ask "Two Dogs Fecking"?

thats_that
Hey John, Uh... I'm gonna have to reveal an island secret to you right now, you see, this island mutates sperm 5 times stronger, and um.... you might not wanna sleep in that spot precisely... just sayin'

llanoestacada
Locke: "Can I have binkie back?"
Ben: "I thought we talked about the transition you have to make from relience on the past. That this is part of the transition."
Locke: "How about Mr. Nubbins?"
Ben: "Just get some sleep. We have a big day of deceit and patricide tomorrow."
Locke: "Would you leave your tent door unzipped? Just a little?
Ben: "Well, alright."

Daddio_of_4
Ben to Locke: Oh sure now that it's time to pack up all these tents and shite and hike over the mountain does your paralysis come back...

Pretty convienient for you isn't it?

Daddio_of_4
Ben to Locke: I just came by to tell you that you can have your wheel chair back.... I won't be needing it anymore..... and next time let me know in advance that the beachies were using it to haul firewood...

I've got a splinter in my arzt and without Jack, we don't have a qualified surgeon to remove it...

Bastages!

No comments: