Saturday, May 12, 2007

Campfire Java Edition




Caladhiel
Tom: I dont know Richard...I think if he takes his time lining up that putt, he might have a shot at winning the Polar Bear Open this year.

llanoestacada
Pondering his next move, Richard tries to persuade Jose and Tom to vote for Locke tonight at tribal council, despite his performance at the patricide reward challenge.

UsurpSynapse
Gas masks: $42
Cyanide cannisters: $23
Dharma jumpsuits: $15
Being able to enjoy a nice cup of Joe with your best buddies after a bloody coup massacre: Priceless.

JustMech
Richard: "Tom, do you have to start singing 'I'm a little teapot' every time I want a cup?"

wednesdayworld
Tom, after humming the theme song to "Will & Grace", says: I'm Tom, btw.
Richard: What type of deal is this? Everybody always hums that song around me.

JustMech
Richard: "No Tom, I don't think we should name our camp 'Central Perk'."

zenmaster5280
Richard to Tom: Then one day I hear "Reach for it, mister." I spun around, and there I was standing face to face with a six year old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the as$. So I limped to the nearest hatch, crawled inside a liquid eyeliner bottle, and I've been there ever since.
(ala Blazing Saddles)

MingoLeger
Richard, Tom, and Saddam Hussein are shocked that Billy Ray was voted off of "Dancing With The Stars".

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Richard: Hey Tom, I just saw Mikhail ruunning into camp. You want to beat his @ss again?
Tom: Nah, I beat his @ss yesterday. I'm tired.
Richard: Yeah, and I beat his @ss the day before that. Lets see, I think Ben got him the day before I did, and Cindy beat him up on Tuesday. Isabel beat his @ss three times over the weekend, and the children beat him like a pinata all last week. What do you think? Should we just let the bald guy get him this time?
Tom: Yeah, sounds good to me. Pour me another cup, will ya?

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Tom: It's gonna be dark soon. I wish I knew some Korean ghost stories, people really seemed to like those.

Ctrl-Z
Nestor Carbonell: So the guy who played Ben's dad was Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite?
M.C. Gainey: Yup! And the guy who played Pedro is right behind me.

Ctrl-Z
Pedro [thinking]: I wonder if I'm his type. I should bake him a cake.

WeatherRock
Richard: Nothing goes better with a cup of coffee than watching a good old fashion asskickin
Tom (thinking): Kickin it.....hell, I'd be tappin it

Action_Potential
Richard: No matter how much time you spend on this island, you just never get tired of this view....
Tom: Yeah... but does Ben really have to go "commando" this early in the morning?

Ctrl-Z
Tom: 10 bucks says it will be Ben.
Richard: Hmm... I'm gonna have to go with Locke on this one.
Tom and Richard betting on who will get to teabag Mikhail
(Sorry Checkie, beat you to it )

hatch_n_sniff
Tom: sooo......Richard......did you ever go by Dick?

paperfist
TOM: Is that guy still looking at me?
RICHARD: uhh....
TOM: Don't turn around! Don't make any eye contact!
RICHARD: Relax, baby! You know you're money! just play it smooth, baby, just play it smooth!... yup, he just looked...
TOM: okay, I'm making a move....

justacoolguy36
The Other's "Zoolander" Look-Alike Contest
sorry Tom, but you dont have it in you

Ctrl-Z
The Other's "Zoolander" Look-Alike Contest
sorry Tom, but you dont have it in you
haha... Richard: I call it "blue steel"

back_gammon
Richard thinks: "Why does Tom get a normal size camp chair while I have to squat on a muffin top?"

llanoestacada
Tom: "Well I'll be damned."
Juan Valdez: "Hola!"
Richard: "How'd he get that damn mule over here?"

TheGeoff
Tom: You look as young as the day I met you.
Richard: Tom, you're not my type.

LIONARTist
Tom: "Next on Kenny Roger's Jackass, the Drinkin Coffee till ya Puke with Monkey Boy game!"

stripeb42123
Tom and Richard: We've got the day off. Wan't some coffee Ben?

The_Victims
richard: so who do you think will be voted off american idol tonight?
tom: i dont care, after sanjaya was voted off i was done with that show...

The_Victims
richard: so how do u think mikhail dies this week?
tom: who cares, im sick of him dieing every week and not staying dead...

No comments: