Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cover your mouth when you...

Ben-a-palooza week continues! I can't stop!


WeatherRock
Ben: Swallow

cmsmith68
Juliert : For gawd's sakes, Ben! Quit eating those fish biscuits!

llanoestacada
Juliet: "I tried to take it out with an ice skate and a rock like you showed me, and look!"

hatch_n_sniff
Ben: "Dr. Candel wants his arm back."

cmsmith68
Ben: Those implants have given you man hands, Juliet.

wednesdayworld
Juliette: Really, my breath is that bad?
Ben, pouting: I'm really hurt by that. I'm not a liar.

cmsmith68
Juliet: Ben! You finally found my g spot!

MingoLeger
OMG! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
The next line should be:
Ben: Of course, right in the magic box!

MingoLeger
Ben: Congratulations, Juliet! Your impersonation of Jack wins 1st place on "The Next Best Thing"!

JustMech
***Yawn*** I should have guessed that Roger "Work Man" was actually Roger Lodge.
(For those that don't get this, it's a reference to the Blind Date TV show.)

trips_when_she_walks
Juilet: "go to the wish box and think up a tic-tac"

Action_Potential
Juliet: I HATE YOU BEN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN THE WORLD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Ben: Hey I told you they make it extra spicy here. Next time, maybe you'll listen to me and get your thai food "mild". sheesh!

ctrl_Z
JULIET: Don't give me cliches, Ben. I have a right to know.
BEN: Nothing. It's not YOU, it's....
JULIET: Tell me the truth, Ben!
BEN: The truth. you want the truth!? It is your earrings! It is the chopsticks! but it's so much moooore! You're pretentious! You call everyone by their full names! You call my doorman, Sammy, "Samuel", but you didn't even say "Samuel" You went "Sam-U-ELLLLLL"..... Papieh Machay????? What the hell is Papieay Machay??????!!!!!
JULIET: Keep goin'....
BEN: I, I think I made my point. I'm sorry if I was a little harsh.

cmsmith68
Ben: Tom is really your sister, Juliette..

llanoestacada
Ben: "There is no reason to get upset. I told you you can see your sister once you have solved the conception problem."
Juliet: "No, no"
Ben: "Then how can I help you. What can I do to make you feel better?"
Juliet: "Get off my friggin' foot!"

Empty_Cans
Juliet: Ben, please get me a tissue it's running all down my fingers *cries*
Ben: I did tell you not to touch it.
Juliet: Well it's hard...i mean difficult when someone asks you not to do something you just have to do it.
Ben: Really? ... well erm can you stop touching it

JustMech
"Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?"
(For you Mallrats fans)

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ben: Juliet, I am so sorry. You warned me that the island makes a man's sperm 5 times stronger, but I had no idea it was strong enough to shoot your teeth out.

LIONARTist
Ben: "JULIET! I don't care how big and painful the booger is. I've told you not to pick in my presence!"

Banned_Again_Tony_C
Juliet: Oh my God! The mods deleted my ta-ta thread twice! The horror! The horror!

maddog2108
Ben: Wow, Jules! I didn't know you were such a Red Sox fan! Catch your breath and I'll tell you a Paris Hilton story...

lockesladyluv
i'm so verklempt... discuss among yourselves... carrie... genius writing or depressing mess....

LIONARTist
Ben: "I know you've been working on it all day. But that is still the worst Joe Cocker impression I've ever seen"

CheckieEatsOrganicPopTarts
Ben: Juliet, why do you keep covering your mouth like that?Juliet: I'm sorry, it's just a reflex. Every time I see those big bug eyes of yours, I think a giant mosquito is flying towards my mouth.

No comments: