Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Granny Got Gams Edition



grannieindisguise
Mrs. Hawking: Why, no, I don't think I look like Lawrence Fishburne at all. Red pill or blue?

MissingPlane
Mrs Hawking: ...eeEE
Oh goodness I just far ted!!,, hehe hah
brrp
Oh there I go again!
fraap
Oh my aren't I the little teapot today! hehehaha
pfft!
Oh hoohoo hehe
brippp
Oh dear boy Desmond , have you a cork?
sqeeek
hehe i can't ,, i can't stop Desmond
riiip!
ohh hohoo please Desmond, a cork! a cork! my kingdom for a cork!
pppplaaabbb!!
Please please Desmond, , brrrriiip,, eehhehehe,, heres a chip ,, rrreeaaap

Desmond:...why.. why didn't I see that comin?

WeatherRock
Don't be silly dear, I'm twice your age..... here have a treat
Desmond: I'm serious......I want you as my treat

captainaeon
Mrs Hawkings--'Ah, Desmond! Sitting here with you like this reminds me of when I was young. Magical times! It was the sixties, and I was a groupie for the Rolling Stones. The wild drunken orgies we had! (laughs, wistfully) Oh, my, yes--those were the days...'

MissingPlane
Mrs.H..so you see Dear Desmond,,its all ineviatble,,so enjoy!..here enjoy some of these..
..No.. wait..alls I have to duue..is not wear red sneakers..rite?..rite?

Texashummingbird
Des: "No thanks, I don't care for chestnuts. And by the way, please find a tanning salon you're blinding us with your whiteness"
Mrs. Hawking: "I can't tan deary, I'm Irish. Here, how's about a peek up my skirt?"

Goony123
"Alright, Desmond. How's this for a Catch-22? You've got to choose a night in the sack with me, or one of these peanuts from the 1908 World Series. So. . . which old bag will it be?"

JustMech
Desmond: "And what exactly do I get for tuppence a day?"

llanoestacada
Mrs Hawkings: "What is it you find so amusing my dear Desmond?"
Desmond: "I don't have the heart to tell these poor schmoes that no matter how much they dress up this set, it will never look like a London street scene."
Mrs Hawkings: "It's probably best you didn't my dear. These chestnut are probably the only things you want to see roasting on an open fire today."

Daddio_of_4
And after I got out of the Monastery I was thrown in the Royal Guard Prison and then I was in this concrete bunker for three years pushing this button....
so let's just say it's been awhile and I ain't that partcular...
Know what I mean, nudge, wink...

BulletProofBreast
a pretty lady passes by them sitting on the bench
Mrs H offering bag: "Banger mr Hume?"
Desmond: "Banger? I hardly know her!!!"

hatch_n_sniff
"No, no Des...... I'm not a princess, I'm a Dharma Queen."

iamsoolost
We have hooked up in the past and it is inevitable that we will hook up again- give in my dear Desmond! You don't believe me! Inside this bag is your leopard thong from our last encounter!

No comments: