Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Black Patch Down...Again


Patchy's theme song by Chumbawamba.

I get knocked down, but I get up again
You’re never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You’re never gonna keep me down

He drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the better times

Oh, Danny boy
Danny boy
Danny boy


hatch_n_sniff
LOST Magic Bullet Theory

Kate shoots point-blank at Patchy. Bullet enters right eye socket at 45 degree angle and exits head at 110 degree angle and strikes Sayid who is standing in a grassy hole.

zenmaster5280
Locke: For the last time Mikhail, what happened to your other eye?!?

Mikhail: Richard was showing me how to apply eyeliner, when his hand slipped and the eyeliner pencil.....we called it the "incident."

AskMech
"It would be much more intimidating if I could actually see what you are pointing at me."

Iheartlocke
Heehee
"When a Christmas Story goes wrong"
We now know what happened to little Raphie "Patchy" Parker.

talkswithhands
Kate chanting: "you'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot your eye out-- oh wait, you already did- my bad." And then she giggles.

Mikhail thinking, "Like I haven't heard that before."

WeatherRock
I already said hello to your little friend.

MingoLeger
Sayid: Damn, I wanted to look up Kate's dress!

nmb1blonde
So it was a pistol in your pocket. I was hoping you were just happy to see me.

NiceGuy Eddie
Sayid: "I am not through with you yet, hillbilly boy, I am going to get medieval on your ***."

planetterror
Sayid: "...and I also want your balls."

llanoestacada
"I know what you're thinking, punk........"

BenIHateYou
I said right hand yellow, left foot red!!!!!

Rygc
When I say your weapon should be clean, I mean clean! Does this look clean to you, Patchy. 'You are shaming me, your momma and your country!' (love that commercial)

rememberGoodwin
Not only can Mikail come back from the dead, he can also use telepathy - or telepatchy - to cause injuries to others. You cannot sneak up on Mikail. He will 'see' you.

lockesladyluv
i love it when kate wears a dress....

hatch_n_sniff
Mikail: " Juding by the size of your camel toe, you must have quite a hump Kate."

Texashummingbird
P!ssing the night away
P!ssing the night away....


042078
Bring out the gimp!

Sawyers_Sidekick
Mikhail: Nope, my other eye isn't down the barrell of your gun..

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Mikhail: Why are you going to kill me John? It's not my fault you can't beat the damn chess game.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
I was fourty-five and he was fourty-six,
He said the horse was constipated and it was sick.
He wore khakis and I wore a patch,
He found me living in the Flame Hatch.

Bang bang, Locke shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, John Locke shot me down.

No comments: