Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Who's Your Weenie Edition


In honor of the 4th of July - beans and franks and potato salad and all that.

Bg: LOL! Missing Plane came up with 60 captions all by himself. It’s surreal.

llanoestacada
Hurley: "Dude, I saw Takeru Kobayashi's name on the passenger manifest. You might want to lay low until that, a , thing clears up."

grannieindisguise
"Myyyyyyyy baloney has a first name, it's J-A-C-K-Y!"

lostieAR
MF: Man when I asked for another raise, I didn't realize TPTB were going to get back at me with a Hurley flashback.
huntsman99
This is what I get for crying. I go from a doctor to this.

MissingPlane
..Of course!..the yellow stripe is French, mustard..

MissingPlane
...Sarah..this is what I was doin out at 2 am..

MissingPlane
..Newspaper Headline... Champion Hotdog Eater Yoshie Declines This Years Competition!

MissingPlane
.".Kate,, Kate!!,,We gotta stop livin the lie,,WE MUST go back to the Island!!"

LncshrLassinMI
Jack: "There must be some mistake.....I'm in the wrong timeline........I used to be a spinal surgeon..........doesn't anyone believe me?"

MissingPlane
..Jack set out to prove what made Locke's Horse that way..

MissingPlane
..If just one person is made happy and smiles for just one little second,,by golly!!..Okay!! I'll do it!!

slpy
Oh I wish I were a Dharma Mayer ******....

MissingPlane
......................" To BE!.. or Not To Be! That is the question!"......
Matt's foray into Summer Stock At Coney Island wasn't quite what he expected it to be.

MissingPlane
..." You may be the Chief of Surgery,,but,,you have no idea what I've been thru,,I can do This! I Want to operate on that woman!!

BulletProofBreast
Jack: Now when I cry it looks really wrong coming from this end of the costume

MissingPlane
..Hey! HEY!! Wheres everyone GOIN!!?? You all ARE Forgettin , Live TOGETHER,, or Die Alone!!!

MissingPlane
..yeaa,, I've been to Phukett Island...How can you tell?

slpy
Last time on Lost....
Ben: The Magic Box is where what ever you wish for can happen...[/i
Jack: Ok, who let Hurley in the box?
Kate: Sorry Jack, it was me, I wished for a huge....

MissingPlane
Kate!! I TOLD you not to come back for me!!!

MissingPlane
...Yes Julie.. with those cantalopes,, you definetly are one of us..Now lets go make picnic together..

MissingPlane
..Well Shoot!!..Ben said President Bush was re-elected,, and and Superman died, and heck, The red sox won the world series,, so.. I'm READY!!..Ready to go back to the real world!!

MissingPlane
..Sooo John!, Just WHAT makes you so sure this Island has a Purpose!!??

MissingPlane
Kate,,i did it..because..I love you...

MissingPlane
..." Sawyer,,its with Me !,, and if anybody has any problems with that..you're gonna have to deal with me first!!"

MissingPlane
Desmond..." Aaah Jack,, I have these flashes,,and aah..see your future or " a " future,,,and ahh.. nooo.. your's doesn't quite work like that....nooo"

MissingPlane
...Christian; " Well Son !..You proved me wrong,, Congrats!! You Do Have what it Takes!!

Bincoris
If just one child looks up to me and decides to be a hotdog than it's all worth it!
Kate don't make me cry my mustard will run.

MissingPlane
..Okay..so what if I spent a week with the Others,,what?..what are you looking at?

MissingPlane
..So what happened to Nicki and Paulo?.........What??...Didin't, didn't Artz tell you all about the spiders?,,the Horse spiders and the Bird spiders and the Paralyzing Spiders and the Hot Dog spiders and the...

MissingPlane
...uuummm..sorry guys,,but it appears to be a side effect of all that EMP..Oh Look! Kate just turned into a bowl of green jello and marshmellows!

MissingPlane
..She tricked ME!!! She must of put something in that Tattoo ink!!!

rememberGoodwin
Hurley was starting to get a little distressed. His dreams were occuring much more often, and getting much more intense.

MissingPlane
Hurley:.." Dude!..I gotta Van,,and alls you'd have to do is lay on top of it and we'd be just like...Oh! Hi Dave!

MissingPlane
Ana Lucia:.."Michael you sob!!,,I take it back,, I really ain't done with these guns.. "

MissingPlane
Kate:..." I knew IT!!.. I knew I tasted hotdog and mustard when I kissed You!!!

gretchielost
I don't like MUSTARD. Nobody told me that I'd have to wear MUSTARD.

MissingPlane
Ben:.." Now Jack,, consider this carefully,,I'll give you kosher pickle and onions,,if you operate on me..Deal?"

MissingPlane
Locke.."Dam!! I gotta cut out the head goo! "
Charlie,," Yeppers!! Time to toss the heroin in the ocean!!"

Bincoris
Hey you know what they say about a big hotdog.....
A big bun!

MissingPlane
Jack.. " don't worry Claire,, its only passed to the male genes...
Claire:,," MY BAAAAAAAABEEE!!!"

MissingPlane
SUN:...' For that,, i mite have taken a pearl necklace!"
Jin.."What you say?,,Say that in Korean please!"

Iheartlocke
"Bring it on home to Omelettevlle....er...I mean, Schneidersville....- Hey, if Justin Timberlake can do it...."

MissingPlane
Vincent:...Fack you Yoshie!! This one is ALL mine !! slurp!

Iheartlocke
"I said I wished for a hamburger! Stupid magic box."

MissingPlane
Smokie.." Hey!! Whats going on here??..Theres only ONE Smokie on this Island ,,and Its ME!!"

MissingPlane
Tree Frog..." Holy Crap! I don't know my own Strength!! "..

MissingPlane
Dharma Shark:..." and I just chose to go Kosher!! Dammm!!"

MissingPlane
Mama Leoni:.." GET THAT GOD DAMNED THING OUTTA MY RESTURANT!!"

Iheartlocke
"How do you make a hot dog stand?
You steal it's chair!"

" Thanks very much folks, I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses."

MissingPlane
Tom..."Hi!!...slurp.. BTW,, my name is Tom.."

slpy
Wow missing, you have a wild imagination (a lot).

MissingPlane
Julie,",Jaaaaack...we know all about you.. Trust me,, its all rite here in front of me..except.. except for one little detail seems to be missing.."

MissingPlane
Naomi:..".Uumm.. Is There somebody else I should give this phone to incase I don't make it??"

MissingPlane
Penelope:...No!,,I'm not going that way.. No,, theres no room in the van..Just no! Okay!!

MissingPlane
Mikal..."There is Nothing you could do to make me talk,, I am Russian! I have been in Wars ..I have..Wait, what is this? Okay..I was born in small village outside of Plansk,,,"

MissingPlane
Sayid:... My god,, what have they done to you? I must know.. I must know how they did this to you!!

MissingPlane
President Bush:."..I'd like now, to introduce to you all,, my next nominee to the Supreme Court.."

MissingPlane
General Admiral: WE have finally caught Osama!! We have him rite here, just as he was, trying to sneek across the Pakistan border!!

slpy
This is kind of like "How do you keep a blonde busy for hours?" joke.

MissingPlane
Hillary:..No!.. if nominated and if elected,, I will be my own President..

islandparachute
It's a clue!: They're on Coney Island.

MissingPlane
Headline:..Male Domination At Paris Fashion Show...

MissingPlane
Sheriff:..I don't need no Chinese to see it!!,,no sirree!

MissingPlane
Little Olde Lady In The Antique Shoppe:...Aaah..just don't wear any red shoes,,you'll be fine,,Okay!!

MissingPlane
Jacob..." WTF???...Okay!! You Win!.. I Lose!... I can't compete against that!!..I'M outta here!!!

MissingPlane
..Once Again Jack Triumphs Over Sawyer at The Island Costume Ball....

MissingPlane
Old Man Widmore..." Ooooww,,perhaps I'd better lay off on that MacCutcheon.."

MissingPlane
Dreamy:,,,Yea,, so when you're in Louisianna,,stop on by!

MissingPlane
Cappy:..."Hey' didn't I see you at the ball game last nite?"

MissingPlane
MEL:..." yea..well..just don't forget what happened to the Milk Shake Guy on Reno!!"

MissingPlane
George:.."go ahead,, i'll eat anything..."

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Before Dr. Marvin Candle joined the Dharma Initiative, he held many odd jobs. In his first ever flashback episode, Dr. Candle remembers his first job working as an announcer at Coney Island:
Takeru Kobayashi: Silly Americans! They got tired of me winning the hot dog eating contest every year, so they've apparently decided to make me eat 6 foot hot dogs to even the odds! I'll teach them to mess with me, I accept this challenge!
Marvin Candle: Kabayashi! NO! That's just the mascot! It is imperative that you do not eat him! NNNOOOOOOOOOO!.................Damn it, it looks like have another incident.

hatch_n_sniff
"No......no onions.....I'll cry"

captainaeon
LOL! Jack is a giant weeny!

rememberGoodwin
The dreams kept happening, night after night. Hurley started to wonder if he had a crush on Jack, or if he was just really hungry. Too bad Libby's dead, he thought, I could really use a psychologist about now.

LIONARTist
Jack: "Sure, the costume fits just fine. But I thought the yellow streak was supposed to go in the back"

LIONARTist
Jack: "Okay, I'll go with Colonel Mustard, in the Hatch, with the Spatula. Am I right? Did I win the Clugh game?"

LIONARTist
Jack: "Well, Ben, I thought....um.....you know, when you said you were going to GRILL me, well....I pictured, you know, alot of questions and torture"

LIONARTist
Locke: "Jack, I said you needed to make yourself AN ETHAN disguise, so you could infiltrate the Others. NOT A NATHAN'S disguise"

Ctrl-Z
Jack: "Who knew missing plane could have 63 captions about this?"

The_Victims
Jack: ASK ME ABOUT MY WEEINNNERRRRR!!!!

hatch_n_sniff
"Jack gives us the Full Monty."

Sawyers_Sidekick
Hot Digidy Dog!!

LonesomeRain
This is a promo shot
Original name for Thru the Looking Glass episode: WACKIKI WABBIT -
Locke appears as Bugs Bunny - Yelling from gang plank to ship: "Bon Voyage, good bye, don't forget to write"
Jack is hotdog
Hurley is Hamburger
They are left beind on island
they go running off into sunset...

hatch_n_sniff
Des: "I'll do what I can for ya Jackie, but sooner or later you're going to be eaten alive brotha."

darien_ambrose
1) I plump when you cook me.
2) I'm the hot dog, Juliets' the bun.
3) Yeah, that's right..I'm a foot-long wiener!

darien_ambrose
Did you just squirt mustard on me? Or are you just happy to see me?

llanoestacada
Sawyer: "Well there'se Doctor Giggles."
Jack: "Eat me."

captainaeon
Guess no one told Jack Kate's a vegetarian!

llanoestacada
Jack to Hurley: "You left WHAT in the other teleporter?"

MissingPlane
Kate:..." I knew IT!!.. I knew I tasted hotdog and mustard when I kissed You!!!

MissingPlane
And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

No comments: