Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What Kate Cooked Edition


LIONARTist
"Hey Mike, tell Greg, Marcia, Jan, Peter, Bobby and Cindy to get washed up. Tell Alice to make sure the house is clean. I'm bringing a guest home for dinner. Yep. Uh-huh...his name is Charlie. If Marcia liked Davy Jones, then she'll Loo-ove Charlie. And, Mike, I hope you won't be mad but I've dyed my hair. I'm a brunette now....."

LIONARTist
"....oh, and Mike, I've taken some steroids. So Wesson oil night is going to be even more fun now. I've got Wesson-ality"

MissingPlane
...Hello...Jack?..What?..so what if he died..I don't even know who he is..and who are you and how do you know me?..what Island?...What are you talking about?..The Future?....Yea rite,,you must be on drugs!!..Good bye!..what!! How did you know my last name? What the hell is goin on here?

grannieindisguise
Sarah Connor does Taco Night.
(look at those deltoids!)

silverhalo1217
"thanks for calling Livelinks."

Iheartlocke
What? I'm just down at the local Stepford market with all the other wives....why?

Iheartlocke
"John, we've talked about this. I like you and I've enjoyed talking with you these past few months. I'm not allowed to meet customers. ....John, if we talk any longer, I'm going to have to charge you for another hour. That's another 89.95.....I can't go on a trip with you, John!! This isn't normal. Maybe you should find a therapist! Stop calling me Helen!!!"

talkswithhands
Please can you explain it one more time....is it chicken or is it fish? I mean, it says "Chicken of the Sea..."

MissingPlane
Hello..Hi!..Oh just enjoying the reflection of my muscles off the freezer doors..god I'm HOT!

huntsman99
I know Hurley's coming to dinner. I finally found a store that carries Dharma ranch dressing.

MissingPlane
" Yea,,then he asked me if anybody ever told me I looked like Evangeline Lilly, and I said, Who?..hehehehe,,then he asked if I ever watched Lost,,and I said,,What?,,hahahaha,,but he was sooo Hoooot!!

FrontRowFlurry
OMG......you'll never believe this .............they have brands they are NOT dharma ......... yipee

MissingPlane
..Hello..Hi Dear..yea, shopping...I was thinking,,naa..naaa..no, i was thinking,,,no,,no dear,,Listen how many times do I have to tell you..I DON'T DO TACOS!!"

Essence_Of_Holifyre
I have $10 on the fact that Locke is a GunSlinger.

rememberGoodwin
Voice on the phone: Hey, Evie, Carlton here. I know you're out running errands, just wanted to let you know that in season 4 we need to bump up the romantic stuuf, so you'll be rolling around half naked with Josh a lot. And maybe Matt too. And maybe an affair with Daniel. Making out with all these guys won't be a problem, will it?

MissingPlane
Voice on The Store's Intercom..".Evangeline Lilly in aisle 5..Evangeline LILLY IN AISLE 5!!,,OMG OMG EVANGELINE LILLY IN AISLE 5!!!!"
Evie.."Hello Carlton..You didn't tell me it was goin to be like this.."

not_onboard
Voice on phone: Sweetie, don't forget the dynomite!

back_gammon
Kate: What? No way! I have to cook?! I thought the Iron Chef was a body-building contest?!

captainaeon
...Today's Iron Chef secret ingredient...
WILD BOAR!!!

LIONARTist
Kate: "Listen, all I am saying is....give peas a chance"

captainaeon
Kate--'You know those annoying people who walk around the supermaket talking on their cell phones? Now I'm one of them!'

hatch_n_sniff
Kate: "This is great!!! Since I've been cooking for Hurley, my fuel perks are at 75 cents a gallon."

LostinLost111
im naked under my clothes and you dont get to see it, na na na na boo boo...and i got bananas, na na na na boo boo...

Action_Potential
Phone Voice: "Do you like scary movies Kate?"
Kate: "Ben, is that you???"

Action_Potential
Phone Voice: I have your pregnancy report here, and guess what? You got knocked up. You should probably get out of news.
Kate: Who is this?
Phone Voice: This is Dr. Chim.... Dr. Chim Richalds.
Kate: Jack, is this you?
Jack: I'm a professional doctor. You saw me. You don't remember? We... you should move. Get out of the business.
Kate: This is pathetic.
Jack: You're pathetic.

llanoestacada
Kate: "You don't think I got these guns eatn' sprouts and tofu, do ya?"

llanoestacada
Kate: "Honey, what isle did you say the HGH is on?"

MingoLeger
Kate: Burning houses? Letting your husband die? Sleeping with the lawn boy? Is that the best you guys can come up with? Let me tell you what I'VE done lately, then we will see who is the Queen of Wisteria Lane!

hatch_n_sniff
"Yes, this is Samantha Stevens. Who did I like best? Definitely the old Darren."

gretchielost
Kate: Greg, stop telling Bobby to shut up. That is a bad thing to say.
*a Very Lost Brady Movie*

darien_ambrose
*Thinks to herself: hmm, raw spinach really pumps up my guns*
*Then speaks into phone: Rachel? ...uh, yeah...I'm just calling to let you know that you and Giada better look out..Food Network here I come!*

No comments: