Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Power Nap Edition


lostieAR
Locke: I sure could use a black smoke about right now.

General_Board
Jack: Did the earth just move for you too?
Locke: Nah. I just blew up another hatch.

LostDUI
He may like to blow up everything, but at least he spoons.

darien_ambrose
Locke: Now I know what you mean Jack when you say, *live together/die alone*.

darien_ambrose
Locke: My father stoled my kidney, but you Jack, you stoled my heart.

talkswithhands
Locke: Now I know what they mean by coyote ugly! I am willing to gnaw off my own arm before I wake him up.

llanoestacada
Jack: "Those aren't pillows!"

talkswithhands
Locke: We both know...we're around each other an'...this thing, it grabs hold of us again...in the wrong place...at the wrong time...and we're dead.
Jack: I am so tired of you tellin' me about the purge.

llanoestacada
Jack: "Hey, it happened."
Locke: "So, what do we do now?"
Jack: "It's time to come out of the hatch."

captainaeon
Locke--'I've never done that before...'
Jack--'Hey, baby, once you go Jack, you never go back!'

Action_Potential
Spoiler: Season 4 episode 1 title revealed:
"Through the Brokeback hatch."

huntsman99
Next time we have a roll in the hay. Let's NOT make it in the hay.

Iheartlocke
Locke: You see that, Jack? A quick romp and a few whispers in the jungle, and then our people turn on us and throw us in the Dharma Pit.

radioactive_4
"I wish I could quit you."

hatch_n_sniff
Jack: " I would have found your hatch sooner if you would have told me it was so close to those two boulders."

Iheartlocke
Breathless Jack: This explains so much...the tension between us, the constant arguing...
Locke: Right you are, Jack. Can I just have my hand back?
Jack: Only if you stop calling me Helen in the sack!

Lockes_Box
Locke: "Every single second of my pathetic little life is as useless as that button!"
Jack: "whew! But you sure do know how to press my buttons, John."

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Locke: I may not have seen Jacob, but I'm pretty sure I just saw God.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Locke: I hope you've learned your lesson, Jack. I told you not to tell me who I can't do.

NiceGuy Eddie
Locke:
"See, Jack, You're missing the whole point...
of me saying I'm thirsty. When I said I was thirsty, it doesn't mean I want a glass of water. If I have a problem, you're not supposed to solve it. You always make the mistake of thinking you can solve someone's problem. It makes you feel omnipotent. See, if I'm thirsty, I don't want
a glass of water. I want you to sympathize. I want you to say, 'John, I too know what it feels like to be thirsty.'"

Big_So_and_So
Locke: I'm sorry Jack...I thought you were that wild sow I've been chasing through the woods.
Jack: Oink! Oink!

NiceGuy Eddie
Jack: Wow. That was...*wow*. I mean...*WOW!*.
John: It just came to me.
Jack: I... I've never in my life have... have I.... What was that?
John: You mean in the end?
Jack: Uh-huh...
John: A counter-clockwise swirl.

Iheartlocke
John: I caused the plane to crash, Jack. I was hoping the Dharma Initiative could do the operation and seperate us at last. I'm sick of being a Siamese twin. People think we're freaks.
Jack: The correct term is 'co-joined', John. Don't you remember that from medical school?

042078
Willie Nelson comes out of the brush, guitar in hand...
"cowboys are frequently secretly fond of each other..."

042078
"He lays among us...but he is not one of us"

captainaeon
Jocke...

captainaeon
Locke--'It's nice to know I'm not the only one on the island who wears ladies' undergarments...'
Jack--(giggles like a little girl)

hatch_n_sniff
Damon and Carlton: Wake those two bums up,
we're getting set to film season four!!!!!!

LeighB04
Jocke: It moved.

justacoolguy36
are you sure you dont have a little doctor in you?
. . . . would you like to?

silverhalo1217
"You're right. It was much hotter when it was Kate & Juliet in the mud."

zenmaster5280
Unable to find prozac in the med stash to help Locke cope, Jack prescribes Spooning with Strangers, with the precaution "No humPing allowed."

BulletProofBreast
Locke: Did we just...?
Jack: Yeah.
Locke: You and I...we....
Jack: Yeah.
Locke: ...we must be cowboys cuz we have huge...daddy issues!
Jack: Hey, you called ME daddy...

justacoolguy36
Jack: and this is the scene where the two headed opera singer dies . . .
Jack always did want to write his own play

BulletProofBreast
Jack: we still need one more person to act out the three headed knight bit from The Holy Grail!!
Locke: I'm not THAT big a geek.

No comments: