Monday, July 9, 2007

Hide Their Keys!


lostieAR
TPTB: Man I really pictured this “I Never” scene a little differently in my head.

lostieAR
Mikhail: Looks like this week, I die of alcohol poisoning. Cheers!

darien_ambrose
Mikhail: Ahh-yes, my blinding potion worked. I'm just glad I only had half a glass.

lostieAR
Sayid: So the torturer, thief, and one-eyed man walk into the bar....
Kate: OK Sayid, that's enough, lemme have the drink.

LonesomeRain
Sayid: "Here you go Kate... OK Mikhail, set us up another Wrong Island Iced Tea."

LncshrLassinMI
Mikhail: It's Happy Hour at Patchy's Pub........can I get you another one?

LostDUI
Let us give thanks for these drinks, in Jesus' name, amen.

LIONARTist
Sayid: "Mikail....Duuuude. Duuuude, man, the shroom juice back in Iraq was never this goooood. You say you put some tree frog in the mix?"
Kate: "I am so waaasted. Look at my eyes, man"
Mikail: "HahHaHaHaHaHaHa! I see colors"
Disclaimer: This attempt at humor in no way endorces the use of drugs in any way. Thank you.

PoeFan1
Sayid: I called Jack Face first Kate, you have to drink.
Kate: No, no, no. I called it first, you have to drink.
Mikhail: 99 glasses of vodka on the wall... no wait... 99 glasses of Jack on the wall... no wait...

llanoestacada
Mikhail: "Just how does this "key swap" work?

llanoestacada
Sayid: "Drink up Shriners. This rounds on me."

slpy
Sayid: Juss keep your eyes closed Kate and imagine dis piss on ice is a lemon drop.

rememberGoodwin
Mikail is really fast. In the blink of an eye he was able to switch a drink that two people were touching. What ability will we learn next about Mikail??

LIONARTist
Sayid: "Here, Kate, you better take this. I think I'm gonna HUUUUURLEY! RAAAAAALLLLPH! BEEUUULAH!"
Kate: "Wow! You sure know a lot of people"
Sayid: "BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRT!"

lockesladyluv
kate, this does not feel like the part of you that i wish to fondle....

042078
One potato 2 potato 3 potato 4...
5 potato 6 potato 7 potato more...
Hot potaaaaaato!

justacoolguy36
ok, Kate, now taste this one . . . no peeking

LIONARTist
Kate: "Hah! I told you Sayid! You chose Pepsi over Coke again. Thank you for taking the Lost island cola challenge"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Mikhail: Let us play a new drinking game. Every time Jack cries, we take a shot.
Sayid: ::closes eyes::Yes, I can see it now. If we play this game, we will run out of vodka within the hour. Dharma will need to drop a crate of vodka three times a day for us to keep going.
Kate: ::closes eyes::Damn it, I was just hoping for some Sex On The Beach.

No comments: