Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nessum Dharma Edition



llanoestacada
Juliet: "When my soul was in the lost and found, you came along to claim it."

Ben: "Ba oooop"

hatch_n_sniff
Jules: "I know, I know, mark the tents.....gain their trust....blah blah blah........oh by the way- Jacob said he's out of toilet paper."

MingoLeger
Ben: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain . . . .
Juliet: Dang, he's a better torturer than Sayid.

WeatherRock
Hi Ho Hi Ho
It's off to work we go

MissingPlane
,,Ben..aa..aaa..AAA..CHEWWWW!!!!!
Julie.(.oh good..maybe i won't have to blow his brains out,,he'll do it himself...)

042078
B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O,
And Bingo was his name O...
herrrrrrrre was a farmer had a dog and bingo was his name O...

Juliet: I can't believe he has been singing this song for the last 3 hours...

LIONARTist
Ben: "....i trapezi ronzavano elettrici
uccelli di piuma di un mondo di luna
legati i compagni per mano
libravan da pesci
vicini e lontano
si sfioran d'un tratto i due bracci
appesi nell'aria
come due stracci
sul sangue buttarono rena
ed entran di corsa i pagliacci"

Juliet: "Yeah, that's it. Laugh, clown, laugh"

back_gammon
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Precognitive hatch sitters who hail from Great Britain
Hateful teenage daughters who hurl rocks in slings
These are a few of my favorite things

Ageless men in eyeliner and skeletons in ditches
Backstabbing fertility doctors who turn into b.itches
Crying spinal surgeons that plane crashes bring
These are a few of my favorite things...

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel...so bad

LIONARTist
Ben: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, my baloney has a first name. It's O-S-C-A-R. My baloney has a second name. It's M-A-Y-E-R. And I like to eat it every day, and if you ask me why I'll say..."
Juliet: ..."cause Benji Linus has a way of being oh so feckin gaaaaaay"

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

MissingPlane
Ben." YOU say Open Chest!
..I say top button closed!
..You say solid colors .
..I say Stripes, Lets call the whole thing off!

Julie..WHAT thing?

042078
Lost producers finally reveal Smoky's origins...it's Ben's halitosis.

MissingPlane
Ben....ROSIE'S GONE!!!???..OMG! Omg!..omg..

042078
Ben: oooooooo Baby do you know what that's worth? We'll make heaven a place on earth...they say in heaven, Ben comes first...we'll make heaven a place on earth

Juliet: Note to self: steal Ben's Belinda Carlisle CD and put it in my Talking Heads CD case...

LIONARTist
Ben: "Whohoe, whihoo
Whohoe, whihoo
Whohoe, whihoo.....

Whohoe, whihoo
Whohoe, whihoo
Whohoe, whihoo....."

Juliet: "You know, Ben....it really sounds stupid..... when you only sing the Akon part of THe Sweet Escape"

TomHasFeelings
Ben: OOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhh Crap! I forgot to unplug the iron when i left this morning to go torture Kate and Sawyer. "Alex!" "Go unplug the iron!"
back_gammon
She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
All night long
Let me see that thooooooooong...

MissingPlane
Ben..OOH, The Head Bone connected to the Neck Bone,
..The Neck Bone connected to Shoulder bone..
..The Shoulder bone connected to the Chest bone..
..The Chest bone connected to the..
Julie..BEN!!

PoeFan1
Ben: You know, Juliette if you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles. Let me show you some facial exercises.

CAPSLOCKE
JULIET: c'mon ben! you have to let me go off the island!

BEN: Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go!
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let you go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let you go
Will not let you go-let you go
Will not let you go let you go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

rememberGoodwin
Juliet's thoughts......here we go again, every father's day it's Roger this and Roger that, I am soooo sick of having to listen to these stories. And why on earth do we have to hike up to the stupid van?

TheGeoff
Juliet: No, he's singing again!

Ben: I'm Henry Gale I am.
Henry Gale I am, I am.
John Locked me up and he shut the door.
He said he'd heard my many lies before.
He won't believe I'm a Henry.
He must think I'm a Danny or a Ben.
But I still say I am Henry.
Henry Gale of St. Paul, Minn.

lockesladyluv
ben, i told you a thousand times, that's not how we will be posting on the new boards...

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ben: Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmbbbblllllllllllllleeeeeeeee!
Juliet: If he thinks I'm gonna mudwrestle Kate in every single episode, he's out of his damn mind.

Iheartlocke 2005
Ben: Ohhhhh, better out than in, I always say!
Juliet: Got one of those masks, handy?

Iheartlocke
"Ohhh, Zippadee-doo-dah, Zippadee-ay! My Oh My What a Wonderful Day!"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Ben: Whooooo Whooooo!!!!
Juliet: Ben, I don't care how far we walk, we are not playing Choo Choo Train.
Ben: Maybe you're not playing, but I can. Yeah, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......

Iheartlocke
Ben: So Juliett, when you kiss Jack, I want you to make sure that you pucker up reaaaal good. Like dis..... Are you listening? Now what are you going to do?
Juliett: Yeah, yeah. I'm going to pucker up and kiss Jack.

zenmaster5280
Ben singing Muddy Waters:
Got my mojo working, but it just won't work on you
Got my mojo working, but it just won't work on you
I wanna love you so bad till I don't know what to do
I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm gonna have all you women right here at my command
Got my mojo working. Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working. Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working. Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working. Got my mojo working
Got my mojo working, but it just won't work on you...

Juliet thinking: DamN straight its not working on me!

hatch_n_sniff
Jules: I've told you and told you again, you're not my type Ben. Niki, Clair, Kate- heck even Rose are my type. Is it starting to sink in now?
Ben: OHHH......OOHHHHH.......OOOHHHHH

dharma4815
the coconut banger's ball, IT'S A RAP!
who let those dogs out, who let those dogs out, who let those little dogs gooooooooooooooo.....goulet.

Iheartlocke
Juliett: Alright Ben, who's in the Pentavarite?
Ben: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went t i t s up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"
Juliett: Ben, how can you hate the Colonel?
Ben: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smart a s s!

llanoestacada
Ben: "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo...."
Juliet: "Don't you think it is a little late for that?"

ALDILA
After all these years Dharma finally delivered Juliet's dollmate - the Ben Model.

talkswithhands
Ben: "and then Lucy says, 'Oooooh Ricky.' Yep that is definitely my favorite tv show."
Juliet thinking: "Why does Mikhail only tape Nick at Night?"

Sawyers_Sidekick
Ben: Just Catchin The 'ol flies for supper ....

knockout Ned
Juliet: "Ben, i have a secret to tell you... you know my sister, Rachel?... Um, you know Tom?.... well, tom IS my sister Rachel."

silverhalo1217
Ben: *singing* Ohhhh.... who lives in a pineapple under the sea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juliette: "Ben, what on Earth are you doing"

Ben: "I follow Jacobs orders! And when Jacob wants head, Jacob gets head"

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.