Friday, June 15, 2007

Brave Heart, Braver Legs Edition


MingoLeger
Des: Is that a sub out there?
Gen board: screencap?

Goony123
The debate expands: Ginger, MaryAnne or Desmond?

LostDUI
"What happens here, stays here brotha"

bringingSazyback
I think I got a nibble.....OUCH!
I have GOT to get a proper fishing pole.

lockesladyluv
life is better with your celtic blowing in the breeze....

hatch_n_sniff
Hurley: " Dude you gotta come back now, Julette is wearing your clothes and chasing Charlie around the camp telling him he's going to die. Dude please.........I mean seriously......... it's really freak'n him out."

TheGeoff
In May, Mrs. Hawking showed she has the best legs in the Lost Caption Contest (see Granny Got Gams edition).
In June, we see how Desmond's have improved.
Don't miss the final showdown, coming to the Lost Caption Contest in July!

gwenniesgrannie
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll...

bg: blow grannie blow!

hello_smitty
He's got legs
He knows how to use them

paperfist
Well we've done it now... Claire is out of razors.

rememberGoodwin
Overheard later that day....."I had this flash where I standing on the beach, pregnant, and wanting sea urchins. For some reason, I kept wondering where Jin was"

LostDeeJay
I'm too sexy... for this sarong, too sexy for this island ... Too sexy by far ... you know what I mean

bringingSazyback
I wonder what happened to that nice lady who gave me her husband's boat. Wouldn't it be something if she ended up here, too, and because of a curious twist of lime and tequila, er, fate, she got shot before we could meet up again? Ah Des, that's crazy talk.

PoeFan1
"I feel pretty, oh so pretty!"

Rygc
On the catwalk, on the catwalk, when I strut my little tush on the catwalk.................

PoeFan1
"I'm definitely feeling a draft... a draft aft."

MingoLeger
Was that an African or a European swallow?

hatch_n_sniff
"Penny I know your out there, and so does little McDes."

Rygc
Anyone up for a pi$$ing contest? That ship could be the target.................ah........wait a minute.........SHIP! SHIP!

appathetic_and_confused
Tie-die is so much better than a kilt when ya want to feel the ocean breez brotha.....

Rygc
ONE....singular sensation, every little step he takes.....

zenmaster5280
Zen: You got legs right up to your neck
You're making me a physical wreck
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, sans your shoes
Hot legs, you're making me drool
Hot legs, you're making me a fool
I love you honey

LIONARTist
She asks me why
I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night
Hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low
Don't ask me why
Don't know
It's not for lack of break
Like the Grateful Dead
Darling

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)