Sunday, June 10, 2007

Raw Urchin Edition


JustMech
Jin: "That it. No more blowfish for you."

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jin Kwon discovers that the island makes a man's sperm 5 times stronger when he approaches Claire, impregnates her from three feet away and the fetus instantly grows to full size.

niobe23
Jin: What do you mean its mine?

bringingSazyback
Jin: Anything from the bar, miss?
Claire: Yeah, s** on the beach
Jin: Take it easy lady! I'm a married man!

Sawyers_Sidekick
Claire: Look Jin, When I Hold My Arms Out Like This, The Wind Just Lifts Up My Dress! HeHe!

MingoLeger
Claire: God the service sucks around here. I ordered a Mai Tai.

Rygc
Claire: Can't a girl get a decent meal around here???? Charlie offers me invisible peanutbutter and now you offer me raw sea creature???? I NEED REAL FOOD and if somebody doesn't come up with something real soon, I will drop this baybay right here and right now!!

lostieAR
Claire: I wonder who Kristen was talking about that was being high maintenance during a beach scene and that none of her co-workers want to work with her. Surely she doesn't mean me? Maybe if I just smile really big.

MingoLeger
Claire: Sun was just telling me that your woo hoo is THIS big!

seekaterun
Claire : A...a....Chooo !
Jin : Please, no sneeze on my food !

rememberGoodwin
Yeaaah! Jin, the play you wrote is brilliant! What's the title again? The Hired Chef and the Diamond Heist? Brilliant! How'd ya ever come up with the idea??

LIONARTist
Jin: "Holy carp! Those makeup and wardrobe people need help. First Jack and Locke's wigs and now this."

LIONARTist
Jin thinking: "She said to feel it?!!! What does she want me to feel?!!! Her belly?!!! Her b00b?!!! Her bootay?!!! Oh no! What if Sun sees me feeling her up?!!! What will she say?!!!"

bringingSazyback
Claire: HA! I told you I could urinate on your leg from here.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jin: Excuse me, Miss, but I have a big mussel that I want you to have.

Claire: A big "muscle"? Is that all you guys ever think about? Getting a big "muscle" from some guy is how I got knocked up to begin with. No thank you, you can just take your big "muscle" and go away, you pervert.

Jin: No, I meant that I wanted you to eat this mussel I just got from the ocean. You know, put it in your mouth and chew because it's good for you and your baby. But that's fine, if you do not wish to eat this mussel, I'm sure someone else will.

Claire: No, wait, I'm sorry I misunderstood you. I would love to have your mussel.

Another Lostie, off camera: Jesus, is that all these women think about? That's probably how she got knocked up to begin with.

No comments: