Friday, June 15, 2007

Pirates of the Black Rock Edition



TheGeoff
Yo ho everybody.
Yo ho everybody.
Acting like you're stupid pirates
Wearing expensive gold.

hatch_n_sniff
"Those have got to be the worst Pirates I've ever seen."

Rygc
Captain Hook, I presume................the name's Pan.........Peter Pan.

lostieAR
Dom: Just think Naveen if TPTB hadn't killed us off in Season 3 & 4 we wouldn't have been able to star in Pirates of the Carribean VIII.

Rygc
"We're going to need a bigger boat.............."

zenmaster5280
Charlie: Bloody hell, I'm going to Singapore!

Rygc
See, I ate the bloody squid. Now you have to eat the bang-ers and mash! Come on - truth or dare...

MingoLeger
Bloody Rock God Turner: You all everybody!
Captain Sayid Sparrow: ***pushes report violation button***

mlj2298
Could someone throw me in the brig with Sawyer?

rememberGoodwin
So every big movie needs a hobbit in it???

sweetsayid
While Bootstrap Charlie sings the final chorus, Captain Sayid decides EXACTLY how Charlie will die.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Dom: Ahoy, Naveen! Tell me again, what movie is this we're trying out for?
Naveen: It's the new Pirates Of The Caribbean movie.
Dom: Ooh, is that the movie with that little chinese kid, Data? I love him. BEWARE MY PINCHERS OF PERIL!
Naveen: No, you moron. That's the Goonies.
Dom: Oh. Too bad. Ten bucks says I could have gotten Hurley to play Chunk and do the truffle shuffle for us.

TheGeoff
And then they stranded me on an island with a gun and only one bullet. But I didn't need bullets. Not unless there are polar bears, or some nutters trying to kidnap the babies.

TheGeoff
Sayid: Can you give me your word that Captain Jack Sparrow can be trusted? Now he spent ten days with these people and nothing happened to him? And that woman he's spending his time with?
Charlie: Elizabeth?
Sayid: Aye, Elizabeth.

bushman2404
Charlie: "Don't get me wrong...I'm glad we got rescued but did it have to be one of Rosie O'Donnell's gay cruise ships?"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Charlie: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Sayid: ::thinking:: I'm so sick of him saying that every single time he sees me. I wonder if I would lose the crew's trust if I just killed him?

talkswithhands
Sawyer offscreen: "...and really bad eggs."

lockesladyluv
frackin' 'obbitt!!! 'e drank all me rum!!! if 'e 'adn't died in the 'atch i woulda kilt 'im meself!!!!

zenmaster5280
Sayid: Oh, better far to live and die
Under the brave black flag I fly,
Than play a sanctimonious part,
With a pirate head and a pirate heart.
Away to the cheating world go you,
Where pirates all are well-to-do;
But I’ll be true to the song I sing,
And live and die a Pirate King.

For I am a Pirate King!
And it is, it is a glorious thing
To be a Pirate King!

For I am a Pirate King!

Charlie: You are!
Hurrah for our Pirate King!

(ala Pirates of Penzance)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.