Friday, June 15, 2007

Helluva Rash Edition


lockesladyluv
Jack: Looks like someone ripped you a new one....

hatch_n_sniff
Coming this Fall on ABC, CSI:Pacific

Kharmabitesv2
Ben:
So did the waxing go ok?? Is all my back hair gone now? Do you think Juliette will like it?
Jack??

MissingPlane
..Jack...Well ben,,i hope you learned your lesson about lighting up your ph arts..

gwenniesgrannie
Ben: Does this sheet make me look fat?

Cheezeee
Jack: That's one hell of a crack you have Ben!

hello_smitty
Jack: I'm a doctor, dammit! Not an esthetician!

MissingPlane
..HELLO!..What??,,I can barely hear you,,Speak LOUDER!..NO! I Can't Hear You Now...

BulletProofBreast
*Stitch from Lilo and Stitch runs up and bites Ben*
Ben to Jack: uhhhhhhhhh, does this look infected to you?

hello_smitty
Jack: How am I going to get all this blood out of my hair

hello_smitty
Jack: Do you like my new tattoo? CTV HD? No, I don't know what it means.

Action_Potential
Jack, if you kiss my boo-boo, I will let you go home, for reals now, I'm not lying, seriously this time, believe me, uh huh.

hello_smitty
Jack: It also looks like you have worms, Ben

MissingPlane
...Jack looked into the Eye of Ghora,,and he saw the past and the future,,he saw all things that have been and all things that were to be , great and small , minute and infinite, The Glories Transcended on to him and he said.".Julie,,hydrogen peroxide,,got any?"

Cheezeee
Jack: I think you blew a gasket Ben!
Ben: It was the dharma burritoes.

MissingPlane
..aaah...take two aspirin and call me in the morning...

hello_smitty
Jack: If i connect the moles on your back, Ben, it spells JACOB. Who is Jacob?

Cheezeee
Ben : are you sneaking up on me again Jack?
Jack: I thought you were sleeping .

MissingPlane
..Well Ben.. i don't think you'll be doin Disco Nite for awhile...

hello_smitty
Jack: Tom did this? Wow..............

gretchielost
Jack:
"Do you want the good news or the bad news?"
Ben:
"Bad news."
Jack:
"That girl you slept with? Yeah, she has herpes. But the good news is that your a daddy."
*Ben groans*

hello_smitty
Jack: Looks like you have a tattoo, too, Ben: It says "Isabella was here"

MissingPlane
..So ben,,what would you say about the chances of ..the Stanley Cup goin to Los Angles..yea Hockey,,and the team is named after a Movie uuh huh!.well I'd say the same about your back...

paperfist
Jack: "woh boy! That's huge! Nothing short of Chuck Norris' tears will cure this! well good luck with all that!"

zenmaster5280
Jack: I'm afraid there's not much we can do. Once you've stepped through that Looking Glass. Ever seen Sigourney Weaver in Aliens?

hatch_n_sniff
Jack: "Your sex change operation was a success, I have evidence of menstral flow Ben..........I mean Benita."

NiceGuy Eddie
Ok, Ben, which one is the mole that's been leaking information about us?

zenmaster5280
Ben: Gotta stop playing Red Rover, Red Rover with Mihkail and that Sonic fence.....

gretchielost
Jack: "Looks like you have a rash. Did you run out of Charmin Ultra?"
Ben (looking guilty): "Yeah, but I found some soft leaves in the jungle."

Holden_Caulfields_Girl
Juliet: No, Jack, I wanted you to look at his back, not under the sheet.

NiceGuy Eddie
Remember the old Hanso foundation website?
http://lxicon.com/prompt.swf
>: HELLO?
>: WHO IS THIS?
>: MOLE.

hatch_n_sniff
"The truth finally emerges: Jack Shepperd is a BACK STABBER."

MissingPlane
..Termites!,,yep,,better call the Rankin Man...

MissingPlane
..well..Locke was only half rite...

hello_smitty
Jack: **sniff sniff ** Smells like teen spirit

iaml0st815
Jack: Wow, Ben, you really don't have a spine.

lost_ponderings
Ben: I was wondering if we could try some alternative medicine.
Jack: What? I am a doctor.
Alex: (calls sarcastically from the other room) If you close your eyes really tight and say, "only fools are bound by time an space" maybe you can fast forward your healing.

dharma4815
jack: deal's off.

TheGeoff
Juliet was given that little mark for killing someone. What did they do to Ben for his part in The Purge?

LostDeeJay
Bugged his eyes

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jack: Do yourself a favor, Ben. Don't let Mikhail drink a whole pot of coffee before he shaves your back hair again. I mean, he's only got one eye to begin with, and then you let him add caffeine and sugar on top of that? How did you think this was gonna turn out?

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jack: OK, let me see if I can get your story straight. You said you were walking across the room, you stepped on one of the children's action figures and you lost your balance, and then you fell backwards into the coffee table. I get that part of the story, and it certainly explains how your back got all cut and scraped up like this. The part I don't get, Ben, is how did you end up with your pants off and the action figure of Locke stuck up there?

hatch_n_sniff
"back to the future"

hellolost
Any second now that alien should burst out.

LIONARTist
Jack: "Ben....um....who taught you how to wipe? You're supposed to do a vertical sweeping motion towards the back, not a circular motion over and over and over again"

The_Victims
jack: ben, you and tom REALLY need to leave the s & m off the island.

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Jack: Whatever it was that penetrated your skin, it was very filthy and disgusting, and it has infected you with it's vile disease and bacteria.
Ben: Oh, my. What do you think it could have been?
Jack: By the looks of things, I'd have to say Bernard bit you.

hatch_n_sniff
"Hungry? I'm think'n Cracker Jack."

TheGeoff
Jack: He walks among us, but he will soon be unable to walk.
Ben: No, Jack, it doesn't say that. It's a scar, not a tattoo!

lost_ponderings
Jack: You know Ben...I just don't know if I really removed all of the tumor. I think I should go back in and make sure.

Iheartlocke
*Now* I know how Juliett made me that hamburger.

No comments: