Sunday, June 3, 2007

He'll Be Wondering Where I Am...


TheGeoff
Sayid: Everyone's been seeing dead people. Jack saw his father, Ben saw his mother, and Mr. Eko saw his brother. I think we're the only two who haven't been hallucinating, Shannon.
Kate: Sayid, there's something I need to tell you.

captainaeon
Kate--'Ok--Duct tape...chains...pitchfork....I think we're ready to begin...
Sayid--(gulp!)

LIONARTist
The LOST version of DANCING WITH THE STARS!

Holden_Caulfields_Girl
"What do you think the shippers will call us on the boards? Kayid? Sayate? Hey, I know, we've both done bad things, how about Katydid?"

cab_l30n
Kate: Oh Sayid, when we get rescued we can finally be together.
Sayid: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

huntsman99
46 hours and counting. Keep this up and I know we'll come in first place.

captainaeon
Kate--'Gimme some sugar, baby!'

LostySawyerFan
Kate: Great party heh? Oh, you have some salsa on your neck.

bringingSazyback
CUT!
Naveen: Evie, what's wrong.
Evie: I'm going crazy, that's what. My real boyfriend is right over there with his pretend girlfriend, who is this blond cute thing with a weird accent and my pretend boyfriend is hot and MARRIED and my other pretend boyfriend is evener hotter and MARRIED and now they are going to kill off my real boyfriend and as you can see I've just got a lot of **** going on.

ALDILA
Look Naveen, I don't care if we DO work for ABC they'll never let us on Dancing With The Stars if we don't at least look like we can dance a little.

gwenniesgrannie
Sayid: Follow me...5, 6, 7, 8...

cmsmith68 (10271 Posts in the last 90 days)
The most beautiful sound, I ever heard
MARIA MARIA MARIA!


justacoolguy36
Kate: "and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-eeeyIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always loooooooove yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"
Lost does The Bodyguard

rememberGoodwin
Sayid: The love triangle is so last year! What we need now, baby, is a love square! Put me on your list sweetie!

marbalbc
Look in my eyes Kate! Hold your head high. Elbows out....and one, two, three; one, two, three...
*sigh* We'll never get on Dancing with the Stars at this rate

Iheartlocke
Sayid: "Spaghetti Arms! You are invading my dance space. This is my dance space, this is your dance space. Let's cha-cha!"
bg says, "Play it again, Zen!"

zenmaster5280
Kate: No Sayid. No. What has happened to you. Last night we said--

Sayid: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well I've done a lot of it since then and it all adds up to one thing. You're getting on that plane with Jack where you belong.

Kate: But Sayid, I , no, no--

Sayid: You've got to listen to me. Do you have any idea of what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten we'd both wind up in the Other's camp. Isn't that true, Desmond?

Desmond: I'm afraid Ben would insist.

Kate: You're saying this only to make me go.

Sayid: I'm saying this because it's true. Inside of us we both know you belong with Jack. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground, and you're not with him, you'll regret it.

Kate: No.

Sayid: Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Kate: But what about us?

Sayid: We'll always have Mysterious Island.

No comments: