Sunday, April 22, 2007

Singing in the Rain




wednesdayworld
Ben: Who are all these people?
Tom: They're my support group.
Ben: Can you get good cell phone reception out here?
Tom: We're Verizon. We never stop working for you.

captainaeon
Ben--'I said I need something for the pain, not something for the rain!!!'

kharmabites
Tom: What are you doing Ben?
Ben: SHHHH! The Island is trying to tell me something!

CharlieKissClaire
Ben: What's with the umbrella?
Tom: Jack's here...and he's crying...again...

gwenniesgrannie

Ben: Tom, would you move just a little to the left? Thanks.
Tom, would you roll me over? My hair is getting flat on this side.
Tom, is there any more bottled water? My throat is a bit dry.
Tom, can you see if there's any sand under me? My skin is so sensitive.
Tom, I have an itch on my.... *thud*
Tom: Scratch your own, friend. You're not my type.

cmsmith68
Tom: and when we get back to your house, i will give you a nice sponge bath and facial.

talkswithhands
Tom: Are you sure?
Ben: Yes, now that Jack and I are friends, we'll be hangin' together at the golf course and we'll need a golf umbrella during the rainy season! You know that's what doctors and us intellectual types do.

LIONARTist
Ben: "Ah've always ray-lied upown tha kahndness of stranguhs. Ah dew buhlieve ah've gawt tha vapuhs."

No comments: