Sunday, April 22, 2007

Defensive Holding



042078
Are you looking for the perfect gift for Mom this Mother's Day? Introducing Mom Jeans, exclusively at J.C. Penney.

captainaeon
'Back when I was living down in Texas, I had a belt buckle that was this big!'

JustMech
So then I put the beard on down here, but Juliet didn't think that was funny...

lostieAR
Tom: Yeah he doesn't have an arm, but he makes up for it with ..........

Anonomonolomous
Jack: 1. I'm sorry, 2. You were right, 3. Those pants don't make you look fat
Tom: awe, shucks

guitarek
SAYID: Now I REALLY don't know what is more disquieting... The 4-toed statue or the fact that this man has a cameltoe.

LIONARTist
Tom:

"Gimme an M"
"Gimme an A"
"Gimme an N"
"Gimme an G"
"Gimme an I"
"Gimme another N"
"Gimme another A"

"What's that spell?"

No comments: