Sunday, October 7, 2007

Short Bits 5

Fishbiscuit Edition
kharma_bites
Sawyer: Ben must have one fat cat...check out the size of this Meow Mix, Freckles.


Bea Arthur Pancake Breakfast Edition

Goony
"That's the last time I put syrup on my pancakes before going down on Bea Arthur!"

Rygc
Yes, it's me, John Lithgow. And I just realized that the beard was not fake................ow, that's gonna leave a scar!!!

marbalbc
Wax on! Wax off!

Rygc
Wow, Veet really works on facial hair, too! Doesn't hurt a bit!

hatch_n_sniff
"I don't know about Aunt Bea, but Mrs. Hawking won't have to shave the next time she goes to the beach."

MingoLeger
Tom: Damn flying squirrels!!!!

lockesladyluv
nair leaves you smooth as a baby's butttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rememberGoodwin
So Ben just comes along and says Jacob said 'no beards allowed' and Tom just rips his off. I really don't think I can do this.

llanoestacada
Tom: "Could somebody come over here and help me get this damn weasel off my face!"

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Kelly Clarkson!!!
(40 year old virgin reference, if you didn't know)

MeSlapMeThrowSawyerInMyBed
Tom: "It sucks getting old. First your hair falls out, then you have to carry your stones on a rope."

hatch_n_sniff
Tom's just getting started as leader of "Ben's Boys," All Male Revue.

No comments: