Sunday, October 7, 2007

Arzt Extreme Makeover Edition


hatch_n_sniff
Artz: ............I gotta look good today. Damon and Carlton said I'll be "all over the island" by the end of this episode.

mlj2298
Put another piece of foil in! Cinemax is still a lil fuzzy.

hatch_n_sniff
Hairdesigner: ....are you an actor?
Artz: yes, I'm on ABC's LOST.
Hairdesigner: .....OMG...OMG I totaly luv LOST....Do you want to know how it ends? Well,like they never really leave the (Blow Dryer Blow Dryer Blow Dryer) and Kate and Jack (Blow Dryer Blow Dryer Blow Dryer) because Dharma and Widmore (Blow Dryer Blow Dryer Blow Dryer) and I couldn't flippin believe it ended like that!!!!
Artz: How in the world do you know all this?
Hairdesigner: I do Carlton's hair too.

darien_ambrose
In the year two thousannnnnnnnnd.
ABC Boards will be holographic.

cmsmith68
Hiardresser: Dude, you got some arzt on you

FastNFlurry
Yay ..... a tinfoil hat ........... now I can be a Jooper too

slpy
Following tend setter back_gammon, Dr. Artz has a tin foil hat professionally attached to his head.

MingoLeger
Arzt: Man this salon is GREAT!!! Now can you teach me the "bend and snap"?? I've got my eye on this Nikki chick.

Im_still_the_Irishman
Arzt: "I mean what's the point? Just blow me up and get it over with".

Im_still_the_Irishman
"I want you to use extra strong hair spray. Dynamite proof actually".

AbbyNormal_Lost
Arzt: Hmmmm, is this the place O'Quinn got his Brazillian bikini wax?

mlj2298
Voice from hidden camera-
"We have secretly switched Artz's hair color with the color of his stylist's hair which is a bright red to match the explosion on today's episode. Let's see what happens"

Goony123
Hair Cuttery - Still only $15.00 for a shampoo, cut and blow-up, er -dry.

Goony123
"Ok, fine, you got me. I'm now out of the closet. You mean wearing the ascot and calling myself Leslie wasn't enough of a tip-off?"

MonkeyProstitution
*in an impression of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality* "With all this tin foil in my head I'm gettin HBO!"

lockesladyluv
... they had to resurrect me to play the part of the gay zombie alien..... what was i thinking??????????

CheckieEatsOrganicPoptarts
Arzt: I'll bet Back Gammon posts this picture to humiliate me because he knows I like spiders.

talkswithhands
I thought getting blown up was harsh, but now? Having this piece of celery jammed into my skull is even worse!

MeSlapMeThrowSawyerInMyBed
Hair stylist: "Not only does this dude have a nose on the back of his head, but look what I found in it."

MR_JJ_ABRAMS
Arzt: "I'm not only the president of Tin Foil Hats For Men, I'm its biggest customer"

LncshrLassinMI
Hairdresser: You're going to love this colour........it's just dynamite!
Arzt: Oh!

No comments: